RAAM's Shadow Achievement Discussion

Bigmouth84

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with all these bloody Horde achievements. Surely they could've come up with more for the Campaign part of this DLC. Am I the only one who thinks Horde sucks?

I don't think Horde sucks but I do think that EPIC making Horde achievements for every single DLC in Gears 2 and now Gears 3 sucks. Because now not only is it annoying but it just is so repetitive to see those achievements again.

• Zeta Team, Go! – Complete waves 1 – 10 of Horde with 5 players as Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, Valera, and Jace). (75 points)

Just do what I plan on doing. find 2 friends and 2 of us will sign in idle guests.

This^^ It worked fine for the Command Pack achievements to have 3 players and 2 with guests logged in, can't imagine it not working here.

Just let one of the dummy controllers be Jace :p

Am also waiting in them to fix the charge for season pass holders before downloading. Bugger it all.

Edited by Opiate42

Ok so who's down to boost the foreshadowing achievement when RAAM DLC is released? I'm so down. I dread trying to get that achievement for the very reasons people have said. Yes it has to be done in standard or casual. For 99% of us it will be in standard.

Count me in gt jortat. Can you just fill your lobby with 10 players and start a standard game with all players selecting Kim or Raam and then just keep playing and killing till everybody has the achievement...?

Is this the place to rant about the achievements as well? Good! How about this BS where they make an achievement for playing as a certain character for X number of games BUT every other game I am either being put onto the locust or getting their "you're preferred multiplayer character will be available after this match." I don't want to play 10 games online, let alone however many it takes with this s**t going on. Blah Blah Blah Yeah I know nobody is forcing me to get the achievement and so on and so forth.

The list is pretty stale and boring. But if there isn't one that makes me rage. It's the godamned Overshadowing achievement.

You have to Be RAAM

At least 1 player on the other team has to have the DLC

You have to hope to god that the game doesn't glitch and say you joined in progress and you spawn as your character

You have to hope to be on locust

you have to hope for one other player to be on CoG with the DLC

You have to hope that other people don't deny you and kill you before you get your execution.

Absolute Horseshit. And it's supposed to be done legit. It's like expecting players to execute 500 nemesis

Foreshadowing is a funny achievement in terms of name, but its pretty stupid to make it online only. You basically have told everyone "Hey dont play as Lt Kim because everyone who is RAAM is going to make it their business to stalk you", so how many people are actually going to play as Kim online after that?

I just completed RAAM's Shadow, Standard Campaign on Casual, but never got the achievement :S What's up with that. I didn't watch all the credits though, could that be why?

I didn't watch the credits but I got the achievement. However, I was playing on Normal.

Have you checked that you've completed all chapters on casual?

Has anyone else seen these? Looks interesting! :)

• Welcome to Zeta - Complete "RAAM's Shadow" in Standard Campaign on any difficulty. (25 points)
  • Some Friendly Competition – Completed “RAAM’s Shadow” in Arcade on any difficulty. (25 points)
  • Help from my Friends – Completed “RAAM’s Shadow” in 4 player co-op in Arcade or Standard Mode. (25 points)
  • Finger of Doom – As RAAM, kill 50 gears using your Kryll. (15 points)
  • I’m Rubber, You’re Glue – As Mauler, kill 10 Gears by reflecting their bullets using your shield. (15 points)
  • Death from Above – Using the Hammer of Dawn Command Center, kill 50 Locust. (15 points)
  • Unarmed and Dangerous – Using the Loader, kill 10 Locust. (15 points)
  • Ghosts from the Past – Play 10 matches of Versus as a member of Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, or Valera) (Standard or Casual). (15 points)
  • Foreshadowing – As RAAM, execute Minh 10 times in Versus MP (Standard or Casual). (25 points)
  • Zeta Team, Go! – Complete waves 1 – 10 of Horde with 5 players as Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, Valera, and Jace). (75 points)

Want to join a team for Zeta Team, Go! achievement. Gamertag: BadDog5662

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...