Method

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one achievement known so far.

10G - Aerial Threat

You can see it unlocking in this vid (at 1:00) when the player heads the ball in the goal.

:confused: Is that a demo, because the graphics are poor? Also, it's got last year shirts, I can understand them not having them in time but Chelsea's jersey has been out since April I think and surely Fifa developers get them early anyway.

I'm not trusting this.

yeah a lot of my mates aren't hardcore enough to play 50 games with a online team haha

other than the 500 games and 100 plays online, i'm really happy with the variety of achievements, i'm glad there are many goalkeeper ones

Seriously can't wait for this !!

ya the keeper achievement are the best thing in the list this yr . I hope the secret 100g isnt something stupid like 1000 wins across all game modes

Playing an entire season as a GK sounds a bit much.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1456/+ojvjA==.jpgSecret Achievement100 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.pngContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement.

And the secret 100G, I'm worried what it will be, nothing related to online wins hopefully.

Playing 50 games online with a club and win a trophy is wank, you can never get a team that'll play 50 games, or let you in because they are strict on who they let in

If you're good enough then you'll find a club, I played over 1500 club games with the same club, very doable.

Plus it doesn't say anything about finishing or winning 50 games online...Play & Quit if you're really that desperate for the cheevo.

Get some friends.

If your actually 17/18 years old as your gamertag suggests and all you can say is get some friends. HAHA

I'm the most hardcore gamer out of my friends, i enjoy getting achievements, which my friends don't. So for me it's a bit of a problem

For the other people who commented with an actually answer, hopefully with this achievement it'll allow more online teams to form and aren't that fussy on who they let in