7 Minute 20K Skill Farming Video Guide

zerolimitz12

Okay so i recorded me and my friend with a timer to show how fast each round would take when farming. you can earn two achievements this way. one of course is Mad Skillz with farming Skill Points and the other is "B.O.W.s are Ugly" by of course killing the BOWs.

Text Guide

*Minimum Requirements*

Chris and Piers Campaign should be completed.

*Steps*

First - Load up Chris and Piers Campaign, Chapter 5. Doesnt matter the difficulty, and solo or co-op doesn't matter. In the video below I used a partner to shut off the fans before i got there and help kill the BOW's to speed up the process.

Second - Just skim thru the beginning part of the level by dodging regular enemies and skipping cut scenes as fast as possible, until you get to the 2nd elevator which to a circular room with levers all around the room.

Third - After activating the "Co-op Levers" to progress there will be a timer and which at the same time enemies will start release BOW's by pulling levers around the circular room. There are a total of 5 Levers that release 2 BOW's at once, and only 2 Levers can be pulled until all BOW's are destroyed. So in other words are a total of 10 BOW's that need taking care of before progressing.

(*NOTE* Don't Forget the Skill Points the B.O.W.'s Drop. That's Your 20K)

Last - After Defeating all B.O.W.'s and the timer is done, go ahead to the next room in which there will be a cut scene that involve Chris and Piers meeting up with Jake and Sherry. Skip the cutscene and watch your top left corner of your screen. It should say saving. After saving go and end your game, then rinse and repeat the process

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi6fvH8zO-Q&list=UU5aznH6P3xG0L7rjB1DNAZA&index=1&feature=plcp]Resident Evil 6 Fastest Skill Farming - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by zerolimitz12
adding text guide

Okay so i recorded me and my friend with a timer to show how fast each round would take when farming. you can earn two achievements this way. one of course is Mad Skillz with farming Skill Points and the other is "B.O.W.s are Ugly" by of course killing the BOWs.

Yeah that works great, thanks for the upload zero. :blunt Oh and next time put some clothes one will yah. :p

This is Chris chapter 5 at the start... something else that would make this just a bit easier is inf. grenade launcher ammo but you don't need it by any means.

Yeah I have now 128.000 points to spend and wasn't sure either Assault Rifle or Grenade Launcher but I decided for the latter.

Yeah that works great, thanks for the upload zero. :blunt Oh and next time put some clothes one will yah. :p

Hahaha my friend, well they possible felt hot since it is Hawaii's one of hottest countries days in world.

So thank you for video method for skill points. Cheers will use it once I complete all full campaigns on Normal Difficulty for enjoyable throughout. :)

Hahaha my friend, well they possible felt hot since it is Hawaii's one of hottest countries days in world.

So thank you for video method for skill points. Cheers will use it once I complete all full campaigns on Normal Difficulty for enjoyable throughout. :)

Duuuuh I wish I could live there. :)

haha yea it was hot and i actually forgot to turn off my light in my room. sorry if no sound. the camera had the water proof casing on. using a gopro. still dont have money to buy one of those video recorders...

Can you just restart the last checkpoint once everything is dead, and the stats will carry over, or do you actually have to complete to the next checkpoint and quit out and start over again?

Would be nice if you could just kill everything and start from last checkpoint.

You have to quit out and start over again, that's why it takes 7-9 minutes.

Is this reasonably easy to do by yourself or is two people for this recommended?

You can easily do this by yourself but you always have to wait for your A.I. partner to catch up. If you play COOP you will get way faster to this part. Then again it's only a time difference of 2-3 minutes.

How long in hours would it take me doing this just to get Mad Skillz? It's the only achievement I have left.

it's roughly 1m to get the amount of skills for everything required, so if you were starting from scratch it's about 50 runs. Just see what you need to do left and calculate, there is a list on wiki with how much the levels cost.