Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10

Offline: 10 (100)

Online: 0 (0)

Approximate amount of time to 100: 1-2 Hours

Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

Number of missable achievements: None.

Do cheat codes disable achievements?: Yes

Does difficulty affect achievements?: No difficulty

Glitched/Unobtainable achievements?: No.

Cost of DLC: 560 MSP or $7 USD.

Introduction

In Genki Bowl VII, it’s more of the crazy that we all know and love! Jump out of helicopters! Kill mascots with chainsaws! Run over people in a giant ball of Yarn!

Playthrough

None of the achievements in this DLC are missable because of the ability to travel to the mission locations and replay them making this a very easy 100%. Just playthrough normally and you should be able to get everything on your first try. Achievements you miss can be picked up by replaying the event.

There are 4 missions types and a total of 8 activities you can play.
They are...

• Sad Panda Skyblazing
  • Apocalypse Genki
  • Super Ethical PR Opportunity
  • Sexy Kitten Yarngasm

Conclusion

If you miss anything on your first playthrough, just go back and replay the activity. But if you follow these steps and those in the guide this should be a very easy 100%.

Congratulations!

This Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Roadmap! The link to the Official Roadmap is here:

Official x360a.org Saints Row: The Third / DLC: Genkibowl VII Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

I was very surprised to see that the Roadmap was only posted a week ago fater the DLC has been released a while ago.I don't mean to post solely to flame, but the original thread is very meager! I would like to give respect to the poster with 6k+ posts, but I must say that ANYONE can make an "achievement guide" just stating the names of the achievements and saying "complete what is required in the achievement descriptions to unlock the achievements".

Again, much respect to you StayonTarget, but after all those posts, I'm sure you could come up with more helpful tips than what was posted!