2 achievement questions.

Hey!

I'm wondering if "time travel will tell" and "big bang theory"

can be obtained in offline split-screen?

Please respond i need to know.

Thanks!:)

No and no, You need 4 people for time travel will tell and although you can do big bang theory with as low as 2 people you can't do it split screen or system link and you need to be on live to achieve both.

No and no, You need 4 people for time travel will tell and although you can do big bang theory with as low as 2 people you can't do it split screen or system link and you need to be on live to achieve both.

Are you totally sure? I thinked you can do it splitscreen + 2 more other players. And the splitscreen player would be signed like a guest...

Umm ok but as far as i know it should be do-able as long as one player is richtofen? and it doesnt matter if you're connected to LIVE or not?

In time travel will tell its only one part that requires 4 players and that is

when you have to step on those stones or whatever it is.

But that should be do-able with 2 players if you're fast enough?

And big bang theory, as long as one player is richtofen it is doable?

And why do you need to be on LIVE? Why wouldn't it work in split-

screen for?

I'm a little confused:confused:

Are you totally sure? I thinked you can do it splitscreen + 2 more other players. And the splitscreen player would be signed like a guest...

Hmm well if you put it that way then I guess it is possible but I'm not totally sure.

Umm ok but as far as i know it should be do-able as long as one player is richtofen? and it doesnt matter if you're connected to LIVE or not?

In time travel will tell its only one part that requires 4 players and that is

when you have to step on those stones or whatever it is.

But that should be do-able with 2 players if you're fast enough?

And big bang theory, as long as one player is richtofen it is doable?

And why do you need to be on LIVE? Why wouldn't it work in split-

screen for?

I'm a little confused:confused:

For the time travel will tell you MUST have 4 people to activate the eclispe by pushing the buttons at the same time or it won't work and trust me you'll be doing it more then once.

As for big bang thoery I got this from the cod wikia.

Quote: This Easter Egg cannot be completed entirely offline (solo and local splitscreen) but Cryogenic Slumber Party can be achieved. This is due to the fact that the Vril Generator will not appear in Richtofen's inventory while offline.

To answer your last question I don't why it is like that, I guess Treyarch wanted a group of people to get these easter eggs together rather then just one person getting them, Personally I'd rather do it myself as well since I'm better playing solo but got them done none the less.

Good luck.

Edited by Teal