• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty130

• xhunterrrr

• BiggD

• TVthePunisher

I doubt many of us are as awesome as Jakez is and we probably wouldn't get it anyway. If using the site has taught me anything, it's that everyone is below him.

Pretty sure he is referencing a youtube channel that specializes on theorys about games. http://www.youtube.com/user/MatthewPatrick13

Just...wow, it's been already a week and for some reason I feel even fucking lonelier that I felt the other day before, I haven't been in a case of being like this for a very long time, but the thing is if I keep feeling like this, it's going to be depression all over again.

Though I'm trying my best not to think about it with the other things I got with me, but I just can't help why I'm feeling like this just when I'm in the middle of doing something fun, I need some advice or help. I can't stand this feeling.

Edit: Rarely this is the second time I feel depressed just when I'm playing TF2, could it be that TF2 is the reason why I'm feeling like this?

Edited by CrazyMv94

Just...wow, it's been already a week and for some reason I feel even fucking lonelier that I felt the other day before, I haven't been in a case of being like this for a very long time, but the thing is if I keep feeling like this, it's going to be depression all over again.

Though I'm trying my best not to think about it with the other things I got with me, but I just can't help why I'm feeling like this just when I'm in the middle of doing something fun, I need some advice or help. I can't stand this feeling.

Edit: Rarely this is the second time I feel depressed just when I'm playing TF2, could it be that TF2 is the reason why I'm feeling like this?

I doubt TF2 has anything to do with your depression. As for feeling lonely, people already gave you advice on it so nothing i can really tell you except to find people who share similar interests as you when you go to college.

^I suppose, I should really try that but for now when I'm home at nights doing something fun for myself, I'm aware of getting this issue now.

I'm sure someone else has mentioned this but in case no one hasn't, have you considered seeking professional help? That's not saying you need it, but feelings of anxiety, loneliness, sadness, etc may be signs that you're suffering from depression. If that's the case, you'll need attention immediately before you do something you'll end up regretting. I'm sure your school provides counciling services, so you should definitely schedule to see a professional to talk about these feelings and see what he/she has to say and what options are available to you.

^I suppose, I should really try that but for now when I'm home at nights doing something fun for myself, I'm aware of getting this issue now.

Depression is a bitch. Always try to look at the positives in life, really try not to focus on the negatives. Easier said than done of course. Best of luck :)

:biglaugh   

I'm sure someone else has mentioned this but in case no one hasn't, have you considered seeking professional help? That's not saying you need it, but feelings of anxiety, loneliness, sadness, etc may be signs that you're suffering from depression. If that's the case, you'll need attention immediately before you do something you'll end up regretting. I'm sure your school provides counciling services, so you should definitely schedule to see a professional to talk about these feelings and see what he/she has to say and what options are available to you.

It's been recommended to him more than once. Personally I think he just does it for the attention since he doesn't appear to actively trying to improve his situation. Although it's BS imo with most people...I've been diagnosed with severe depression for the past 2 decades...you don't see me whining about this garbage lol.

People who do should seriously take a look at people with real issues, or how life is outside of 1st world countries to give themselves some prospective.

People should stop responding to his oh so sad depression posts with sympathy...because it isn't going to help him. Not saying that to sound like a dick but it won't. Unless he wants to change his situation...no amount of pep talks will do it for him.

Either he's gonna build himself a bridge and get the fuck over it...or build himself a bridge and jump the hell off it.

...that last bit made me lol.

Edited by Gackt

People who do should seriously take a look at people with real issues, or how life is outside of 1st world countries to give themselves some prospective.

People should stop responding to his oh so sad depression posts with sympathy...because it isn't going to help him. Not saying that to sound like a dick but it won't. Unless he wants to change his situation...no amount of pep talks will do it for him.

Either he's gonna build himself a bridge and get the fuck over it...or build himself a bridge and jump the hell off it.

Quoted for truth.

Like I said, I'm going to try, I never was that much of a social person but still.

I've found that just making that effort goes a long way. You often surprise yourself and get very positive outcomes.

Good luck buddy.

So does smiling and being in a new place with new people. Old baggage doesn't tag along which is a nice feeling. Fresh start so to speak.

The boys from Maine have made my favorite two posts of the week:

Sorry that an Xbox One exclusive didn't include your PS4 playtime in their deciding factors when selecting a group of participants.