Road map puts difficulty at 4/10?!

Now, I've got all but 3 Vietnam achievements so it's not like I'm butthurt over anything here but 4/10? What?

I'm just saying, say someone comes along looking for 'easy' achievements and thinks "4/10? Sweet!" then has to deal with the likes of Demo Man, Careful Guidance, Roadkill and Onslaught mode on Hardcore.

OP, I think what you're forgetting is that when a scale is used, a grade must be given relative to the difficulty of the other things being graded. I feel a 5/10 is an accurate rating because there are games with much more difficult or time consuming achievements to get. No doubt Demo Man would be pretty difficult for someone not familiar with Battlefield or FPS's in general.

Also... do you guys really think Onslaught was that hard? I beat all four levels on the very first try with one other person on Hardcore and didn't find it that difficult. I definitely took my time and abused the vehicles, though.

Also... do you guys really think Onslaught was that hard? I beat all four levels on the very first try with one other person on Hardcore and didn't find it that difficult. I definitely took my time and abused the vehicles, though.

See, while I appreciate that I can in no way disprove it and you might have done it for all I know, I'd be inclined to call major BS on a comment like that.

All in, there's a lot that are a pain but Demolition 2.0 is easily a pain in the ass. Unless you're running round using mortar strikes and C4 24/7, then it's incredibly difficult to get demo kills. More often than not, taking a building down is something that happens by accident anyway (as in you're the person who comes along when it's almost gone) but most people I know tend to find that when you create whatever explosion it is that drops the building, there's a high probability that the intended targets get killed by the explosion instead!

I finally bothered to go after my Recon Specact kills last night and got the achievement today- it's not that time-consuming when you knuckle down, even for a dreadful sniper like myself. Of the six I have left remaining though, I don't think I'll ever get ones like the Huey kills as I'm quite simply dreadful with airborne vehicles.

See, while I appreciate that I can in no way disprove it and you might have done it for all I know, I'd be inclined to call major BS on a comment like that.

The only proof I can offer is the dates/timestamps on the achievements. Take a look on my Xbox.com profile for yourself. If it sounded like I was bragging, I apologize. I didn't play Onslaught until I was like level 40 I think, so I had plenty of experience with the game before I ever played it.

Of the six I have left remaining though, I don't think I'll ever get ones like the Huey kills as I'm quite simply dreadful with airborne vehicles.

You just need to find a good pilot to pair up with. I'm not a GREAT pilot, but I could show you all kinds of neat tricks for getting Huey kills (a lot of them are outlined on the Huey thread in this forum). Feel free to add me :)

The only proof I can offer is the dates/timestamps on the achievements. Take a look on my Xbox.com profile for yourself. If it sounded like I was bragging, I apologize. I didn't play Onslaught until I was like level 40 I think, so I had plenty of experience with the game before I ever played it.

You just need to find a good pilot to pair up with. I'm not a GREAT pilot, but I could show you all kinds of neat tricks for getting Huey kills (a lot of them are outlined on the Huey thread in this forum). Feel free to add me :)

I'm glad you took it the way I intended, my post wasn't meant to come across as 'oh you're full of shit' as I feared it may- I'd just find it difficult to believe having played with differing groups of four, including some skilled players, and I'd find it hard to believe anyone could walk Onslaught mode on Hardcore with two people on the first attempt!

Thanks for the offer of help with the Huey, I may well get onto you about that next weekend!

I'd just find it difficult to believe having played with differing groups of four, including some skilled players, and I'd find it hard to believe anyone could walk Onslaught mode on Hardcore with two people on the first attempt!

All I can say is patience. A big part of what made it easy was vehicles. Valpariso was particularly easy because I just hopped in the tank at the start and kept having my buddy jump out and repair me. The tank never died, and it has so much firepower that nothing could stop it.