Just wait until you get to the final boss. Just wait!

UncleJock

OP: more details on what makes it so bad?

The game is about trying to keep your limbs, and during the end boss battle you don't lose a limb when you get hit.... you lose all of your limbs. So then you have to scramble around to pick them all up again, and when you finally get yourself together, the boss has an unblockable attack that he uses every 30 seconds or so.

So when you do get a chance to fire a few bullets off at him (which you can only do from specific points on the map, which move at random) it's only a second or two before you're back on the ground rolling around trying to pick your body parts up again.

So basically it's designed very poorly indeed, takes about an hour to complete, is boring and frustrating and glitchy.... but do you want to know what the BEST part is?

When you finally complete it, the game makes you do it all over again

Edited by Hayden

Are the achievements difficult? Are there online/multiplayer achievements?

There are online/multiplayer achievements, but the mode is so boring that you'd have to be mad to get them.

The collectibles are very well hidden as well so that achievement may take a while.

So is this one of those games where the hardest difficulity isn't unlocked from the start, or do you mean that difficulity achievements aren't stackable?

Also is hard 'hard' considering you can't die at all?

Edited by the action frampton
Grammar

I got it yesterday as a promotional copy but man this game sucks. i'm stuck in the museum i cant get past where u have to lauch ypur head to another side because the "head launching" system sucks soo much. I need to finish to review it but man i'm hating it already.

EDIT: i got to the last boss battle, i'm hating this game even more i cant just beat it! the first time i got there i was able to cut off the first part but now i can't do that no more! and i hope i'm wrong but can u use only the sword to hit him because bullets seems not to be useful :(

Edited by Lu770 P3rP37u0

Very frustrate in final boss? Oh well I don't care I just look forward to NeverDead to play through to earn achievements. Lots of games got final boss for frustrate part.

If I can't complete final boss I don't care since I want cheevos for this game. Wait until walkthrough to explain deep about how beat final boss then I able follow to finish final boss off simple like other games I did before :)

Easy or Mild or Hard OR PAIN IN ASS!! This is cool that how games is about any of those difficulty levels :)

Crap or Good games I will play this game anyway.

So is this one of those games where the hardest difficulity isn't unlocked from the start, or do you mean that difficulity achievements aren't stackable?

You can go through it on hard from the start if you like, and it looks like the achievements are stackable.... what I meant was that the boss comes back to life after you've beaten him, so you have to do it all over again and he has even more health.

Also is hard 'hard' considering you can't die at all?

Yes. Towards the end of the game you end up with just your head rolling around all the time, and these little suckers follow you around and try to inhale you. If they inhale you it's game over, and they are quite hard to avoid at times

The last boss battle is NOT as bad as everyone is making it out to be. All you have to do is shoot the glowing yellow guy through the blue portals. I used the dual assault rifles to take him down faster. Then his snake arm collapses on the ground and another blue portal appears on the ground. Pull out your sword, walk through the portal, your sword should now be glowing blue, and just slice his arm off. You do that twice and part 1 is over.

Part 2 is the same as part one except now when you have to shoot him through the portals, the ground raises and you have to climb the ground until you are behind a portal. Then the same shoot, collapse, and slicing of arms thing happens again. Do it twice and BAAM, you have just beaten the last boss!

And this Unavoidable attack that happens every 30 seconds is AVOIDABLE. The boss will say something like “This Is Your Demise”. Then Arcadia will TELL you to watch out! At this point he hits the ground causing a shockwave. A well timed jump and you leap over taking no harm what so ever. The only reason it gets a little annoying is that you have to keep an eye out for this while fighting a bunch of regular demons, but with TWO audio cues followed by TWO visual clues, it makes it a bit easier.

I had a lot of fun playing this game so I don’t see why there is so much hate. No, it’s not Batman or Skyrim, but it is a good game nonetheless. I’m glad I bought it, although I have a feeling it will be hard to impossible to get the Multiplayer achievements cause not many will play this game online.

The game is about trying to keep your limbs, and during the end boss battle you don't lose a limb when you get hit.... you lose all of your limbs. So then you have to scramble around to pick them all up again, and when you finally get yourself together, the boss has an unblockable attack that he uses every 30 seconds or so.

I agree its not blockable, but you can jump over it and come out it with all your limbs. You jump with the A button, I've been using the B button and the B button is just to dodge.

Yeah I was disappointed in this game too. I wanted it to be better, but it's just too frustrating at times. I don't mind some frustrating games, but they have to have good game play to keep me on it. I don't think I'll be completing this one.

And the Boss Battle. Yikes! Not to mention all the mini-bosses. Couldn't they get creative instead of fighting "polar bears," and "hippos" all the time?

Very frustrate in final boss? Oh well I don't care I just look forward to NeverDead to play through to earn achievements. Lots of games got final boss for frustrate part.

If I can't complete final boss I don't care since I want cheevos for this game. Wait until walkthrough to explain deep about how beat final boss then I able follow to finish final boss off simple like other games I did before :)

Easy or Mild or Hard OR PAIN IN ASS!! This is cool that how games is about any of those difficulty levels :)

Crap or Good games I will play this game anyway.

Sounds like your one of those achievement..B*tches lol! playing every crap or shity game just to earn some gamerscore and to show off to your friends, how sad. You should try to play games like in the good old days m8, just the game and some rewards or unlocks when finishing it no achievements or trophies like nowadays just saying.

Sounds like your one of those achievement..B*tches lol! playing every crap or shity game just to earn some gamerscore and to show off to your friends, how sad. You should try to play games like in the good old days m8, just the game and some rewards or unlocks when finishing it no achievements or trophies like nowadays just saying.

I agree cheevos should be for fun, not for torture. I was once addicted to cheevos and have wasted tons of hours of my precious life on stupid games and tough cheevos (e.g grinding ones). Now I've learnt the lesson one should play game only for fun and try to get as many cheevos as possible in single playhthrough and if one likes it he should try for 1G

You can go through it on hard from the start if you like, and it looks like the achievements are stackable.... what I meant was that the boss comes back to life after you've beaten him, so you have to do it all over again and he has even more health.

Yes. Towards the end of the game you end up with just your head rolling around all the time, and these little suckers follow you around and try to inhale you. If they inhale you it's game over, and they are quite hard to avoid at times

Don't bullshit people. You have a huge vendetta against this game and its increasingly obvious. The game has flaws. However, you are complaining about truly ridiculous things. First off, the Grandbabies are easy as fuck to avoid; secondly, it isn't "game over" if they inhale you. There is an equally easy minigame that gives you 10 seconds to get out.

That's two threads where "IGN" has been brought up. Dude stop living in denial. It's cool you like this game and that's your business. But IGN's not the only site on the internet. Look at this www.metacritic.com

Out of 27 reviews. This game only had two positive scores. And even those two were only an above average 7.5 and an 8. Most landed in the 5/10 range.Which is why collectively this is a 5/10 game.

Even terrible games have die hard fans. Hell I enjoyed the piss out of "Alpha Protocol" but I can admit it was a huge unpolished mess.

Edited by Vermillion Haze

I agree cheevos should be for fun, not for torture. I was once addicted to cheevos and have wasted tons of hours of my precious life on stupid games and tough cheevos (e.g grinding ones). Now I've learnt the lesson one should play game only for fun and try to get as many cheevos as possible in single playhthrough and if one likes it he should try for 1G

Thanks for the understanding :) I just meant to say how some just seem to care about the achievements instead of the actual game, and yeah your right a game should be always fun and not to be frustrating just to get all the achievements or trophies. I admit i sometimes do try to get some achievements, but its never a must.

All i do know is that even if you have the highest gamerscore in the world it not means much in terms of life, gaming should always come as something fun to do and not control your life because life is to short realy, what would you say when your old and know you die soon to your grandkid? Hey i played games all my life and played every game and finished every game 1000G but i know nothing about life itself or seen much of it either. Just think about it ;)