Where and how did you get your EOD Bot kill?

Tommy Gun 81

I knew exactly where to go for and it worked first try (luckily).

I knew there are certain spots on Squad TDM Kharg Island where the Snipers hide. So i waited behind a rock near the lonely two story hut.

Not long and a Sniper searched for shelter, i placed myself right behind the guy, put out the EOD and burned him pretty quickly. Never thought to make this one first try.

:D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand Bazaar Conquest, A Flag. I was flanking from C to A dropped the EOD bot around the corner from A. I rolled Wall-E towards A, saw my first target and burned his ass. His buddy who was right next to him was oblivious so I got a headshot on him with my EOD bot, with that kill I got my Engineer Service Star #7. Good times!

Funny side note, the last Service Star I got in the Recon class was obtained through a MAV roadkill.:p

Metro as US. Being spawn fucked by enemy team, sent my EOD up the left side, up the stairs on the left then down the stairs onto the middle platform going towards B. Turned around and went back towards C on the far right side and killed a sniper in the train car facing US Deployment ruining his 17 kill streak. Took 3 tries before I could get there without being spotted. Not very hard to get really. First time using the Bot as well, think I might more often.

Just got mine this morning on Wake Island playing Rush as Defender. Flanked around and ran up behind an enemy, deployed the EOD, thankfully he went prone since he was getting shot and I burned his ass. Glad it's over with.

The only advice I can give is just keep flanking, kill only when you have to and get behind an enemy. Knowing where the snipers like to go is very helpful as well. I played about 3 games only focusing on getting the eod bot kill.. they were terrible games for me.. maybe a kill or two and a buncha deaths. But finally the payoff!

Something you might find useful would be spawning in deployment as Support and chucking down an ammo box then going off and fighting until you die, then spawn on deployment as Engineer and deploy your EOD Bot from there.

Might take time to get to the enemy but you'll be safe and thanks to the ammo box you'll have an unlimited supply of Bots to use.

Same here. Unless you absolutely need to do this legit, save yourself the frustration, grab a buddy and boost it.

Really? It's really not that hard at all. I got mine on Gulf of Oman CQ, a sniper was camped out on the crane between D & A, so I climbed up, threw my bot down and torched his ass (literally).

Is this needed for one of the assignments?

I just got the achievement for 10 kills with each CQ weapon by playing Gunmaster for 2-3 hours, and then unlocking the M5K in CQDOM.

Got all the DLC achievements in like 4-5 hours.

yes it is.. 2nd tier Engineer assignment.

the Gun Master assignment is gonna suck for me.. i'm terrible with the .44 magnum for some reason

The Canals Conquest, where the snipers like to hide on the hill by C.

Dude waltzed past my 'harmless' bot and proned next to it burnt his arse to a crisp, then proceeded to annoy a tank by driving underneath it and blowing it up killing the driver :D

Quite like the EOD Bot after that!