Freezing Problem

So I have beaten this game already in Co-Op and I'm now going through on Single-player to beat it and I'm on the Secret Sacred Yards level trying to get all the Secrets.

According to GamasRadar (see Sacred Yards Secret #2) "you see the sphinx rising up on the platform, immediately start firing rockets at it. If you hit the rising platform before it makes it up, it will explode and you'll be able to justwalk over and pick up the sphinx"

But every time I shoot rockets at it my game freezes, does this occur for others. Note that I can progress through the part fine as long I don't shoot rockets at the platform.

Edited by Ry8an25oliver93

My 360 never freezes when I play this game except at this Specific part and only when I shoot 2 rockets at the platform., so I'm wondering if it's bug that causes the game to crash. Could some else try to get to this part and see if it freezes for them. I have no problem beating the level I just want the secret that is there which I get from destroying the platform.

Edited by Ry8an25oliver93

• 4 months later...

Im having a similar problem on valley of the kings i cant load a save after a certain part its shortly before the boss if i save after this part it will freeze everytime i go to load the game. that goes for regular and quick saves and since im playing on serious difficulty I may never finish this level without being able to quick save.

• 6 months later...