Achievement Guide, Roadmap, Walkthrough

Thanks for the help, but I figured it out. The translation for the third and second to last achievements are change the wallpaper on your cellphone and change the ringtone on your cellphone. From that I figured that you need to go to the tools menu on your phone, which is the circle with the wrench inside of it (bottom right).

That means this button sequence is missing an A (inserted in bold)

Main Menu > Start

Skip until you can open up the phone.

Press X, A, Right, Down, A, A, Down, A, Down, A.

{Achievement Unlocked: 投影のヴィジョン リターン}

Press A, B, Down, A, Down, A, Down, A.

{Achievement Unlocked: ハジメテのオト リターン}

I don't remember the exact button sequence to go from the wallpaper menu to the ringtone menu, but you can press B until you are at the cellphone main menu (the one with four circles), select the circle with the wrench, select the 2nd option then pressing A, select the second option then pressing A again and press A a one more time to confirm.

Then this description is completely accurate for the last achievement

Press B button several times to close the phone.

Press X, A, A, A to go to your inbox.

Check message from バレル・タイター.

{Achievement Unlocked: アトラクタフィールドの収束}

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Nevermind; got it!

Dang, Steins;Gate x2 was tough!

Hi, I'm having trouble with the last message.

Reading all messages (Mayuri)

Character name in Japanese: まゆり

Main Menu > Start

[save Slot 1]

欠席届け -> 夏休みの宿題

大忙しだよー -> メイクイーンのバイト

ありがとー

[Load Slot 1]

欠席届け -> 夏休みの宿題

大忙しだよー -> コミマの衣装作り

楽しいよ -> オカリンも一緒に行こうよ

残念だなー

[Load Slot 1]

欠席届け -> 夏休みの宿題

大忙しだよー -> 補習授業

ちがうよ -> テスト時間がおわっちゃうの

ちょーのーりょく

[Load Slot 1]

欠席届け -> ぴんち

やぼう

[Load Slot 1]

Skip until you get next message from Mayuri.

[save Slot 1]

いま -> 電車

大丈夫 -> 電車

The red message never shows up. I can't reply to 大丈夫 , it's just blank. Any ideas here?

I had the same problem and since the person didn't post with their solution I'll reply. This reply simply does not exist, just ignore it and keep going with the guide.

Also, there are I think 2 instances where there is no subject, but in the guide there is some text. If you go to Google Translate, these actually do mean "No subject" or something so check that first.

Other than that, thanks very much Sanger for an awesome guide. Got my 1,000 now :D.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This guide is not very clear at all :( If the guy writing it hadn't put regarding so many things, "I'm not going to write this anymore, so just do it", it would be much clearer. Writing what he has is complete lazyness.

The guide is not clear, because a lot of the messages and stuff in playthrough 1 (all I've managed to do so far, aren't even clear. This is extremely annoying because if I have it repeating, do I check the phone every time the phone sound goes off? Do I check it and do the next action every time the game stops from the repeating and wants me to do something, by pressing A to read the messages at the bottom of the screen, not on the phone? The guide does not go through this, and it's extremely annoying.

A guide should be CRYSTAL CLEAR for being a walkthrough, otherwise it's a 'tips and hints' not a walkthrough.

This guide is not very clear at all :( If the guy writing it hadn't put regarding so many things, "I'm not going to write this anymore, so just do it", it would be much clearer. Writing what he has is complete lazyness.

The guide is not clear, because a lot of the messages and stuff in playthrough 1 (all I've managed to do so far, aren't even clear. This is extremely annoying because if I have it repeating, do I check the phone every time the phone sound goes off? Do I check it and do the next action every time the game stops from the repeating and wants me to do something, by pressing A to read the messages at the bottom of the screen, not on the phone? The guide does not go through this, and it's extremely annoying.

A guide should be CRYSTAL CLEAR for being a walkthrough, otherwise it's a 'tips and hints' not a walkthrough.

I thought I was being crystal clear when I wrote in the how to use the walkthrough that the guide does not list every message but rather the only ones that require a reply. My goal was to get you to 1000G, not to write a walkthrough of the game in general. You can try GameFAQs if you are looking for a general guide.

There does appear to be a couple of errors under the messages from Shining Finger segment.

[Load Slot 1]

そっかぁ -> すごいね!

何をしてるの?

それじゃあ (FINAL)

The bit in RED is NOT a reply, however, the bit in BLUE goes where the bit in RED is for a reply. The bit in GREEN does not appear here, but the bit in RED appears where the bit in GREEN is, so this part of the walkthrough SHOULD look like this:

[Load Slot 1]

そっかぁ -> 何をしてるの?

すごいね!(FINAL) (view the attachment)

Finally, it might be a good idea to tell people to activate 'QUICK SAVE' before loading a point. This doesn't erase or change any save files, but saves the system file, so that all messages read are saved at this point, so you can't miss anything.

Hope this helps.

Edited by TSG Dwaggie

• 2 weeks later...
There does appear to be a couple of errors under the messages from Shining Finger segment.

[Load Slot 1]

そっかぁ -> すごいね!

何をしてるの?

それじゃあ (FINAL)

The bit in RED is NOT a reply, however, the bit in BLUE goes where the bit in RED is for a reply. The bit in GREEN does not appear here, but the bit in RED appears where the bit in GREEN is, so this part of the walkthrough SHOULD look like this:

[Load Slot 1]

そっかぁ -> 何をしてるの?

すごいね!(FINAL) (view the attachment)

Finally, it might be a good idea to tell people to activate 'QUICK SAVE' before loading a point. This doesn't erase or change any save files, but saves the system file, so that all messages read are saved at this point, so you can't miss anything.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your suggestions. I will edit in your fix to the walkthrough, as well as add in your recommendation about QUICK SAVE to the general part of the guide. :D

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another great guide by Sanger.

However, as BoZack pointed out the beginning of Playthrough 2 needs to be slightly amended

The guide says:

Main Menu > Start

フェイリス:「 PHANTASMの香水」 -> どんな香り

まゆり:「 欠席届け」 -> 夏休みの宿題

まゆり:「大忙しだよー」 -> 補習授業

まゆり:「ちがうよ」 -> テスト時間がおわっちゃうの

まゆり:「ちょーのーりょく」

フェイリス:「香水よりも」 -> 女の子のシャンプーの匂いとかの方が

フェイリス:「そうじゃなくって」 -> 超科学的見解

but it should actually be:

Main Menu > Start

フェイリス:「 PHANTASMの香水」 -> どんな香り

まゆり:「 欠席届け」 -> 夏休みの宿題

まゆり:「大忙しだよー」 -> 補習授業

まゆり:「ちがうよ」 -> テスト時間がおわっちゃうの

フェイリス:「香水よりも」 -> 女の子のシャンプーの匂いとかの方が

まゆり:「ちょーのーりょく」

フェイリス:「そうじゃなくって」 -> 超科学的見解

I played through it 3 times waiting for まゆり's 4th email which doesn't come through. You have to answer フェイリス after まゆり's 3rd email.

I was also unsure as to when I could quick the branch and load up the next save when going through everyone's emails at the end. Sometimes, the guide says to answer and then go straight on to loading the save file without waiting for a response? I sort of let the game run for a while before loading the next save file, which I think was not necessary in the end.

I think the game can be completed in less than 3h30mins if you follow the guide. It took me 3h52m and that included the multiple times I had to start Playthrough 2 and also letting some scenes run longer than necessary, as well as reading emails, even after that person's achievement had popped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, I'm having a hard time even completing playthrough 1 :think:

I've tried this 5-6 times with the same outcome, I'm certain I'm following the guide perfectly. Here's where the trouble starts:

"Skip until the electric sparks start up.

Press X, A, A to send mail. (The mail text should read something like "新ガジェットの開発中止")

{Achievement Unlocked: 起源鳴動のエントロピー}

[save Slot 2] [To save, press Start button and select Save option from the pause menu]

助手:「続き」 -> マンガ

助手:「私にも」 -> どっちだ

助手:「そう」 -> Check attachment

Skip until 8/20

{Achievement Unlocked: 失楽のメランコリア}"

I've sent the message that you have to send when skipping through dialogues, got my achievement and made a save in slot 2, but I never receive the next string of messages from '助手'. It simply rushes me to 8/17 where the playthrough ends and I'm thrown back to the main menu. I could swear I'm doing everything exactly as written.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...