A-ranking Cul-de-sac challenge #15: tipping the odds ever so slightly in your favor

Fried Cola

Like anyone else trying to 100% this game, I banged my head against the 15th cul-de-sac challenge for several hours trying to beat it while grappling with the feelings of how futile and hopeless feeling it was. This f-ing thing really likes to start the challenge off with the first hungry person 30 seconds across the map.

I FINALLY beat it, but it is truly all about luck.

the only two tips I can offer are:

1) keep restarting the challenge until you get one of the three bimbos close to your starting position. If you don't know who I'm talking about, either one of the two woman talking to each other or the woman walking around the back of the house near them. You can feed the walking woman THROUGH the wall if you don't know.

2) go for a level 3 flourish (deliver food with a full bar). Reason is as follows: someone gets hungry every 10 seconds in this game. While you go thorugh the animation of delivering food, the challenge timer freezes as The King prances around like an idiot, but the 10 second count down to spawn the next hungry person does not. I have not read anyone mention this anywhere and this can be used in your favor using it to wait for the next hungry person to spawn without it counting against you.

There is no way this will gaurantee you an A considering the spawn pattern is completely randomized, but this is what helped me A rank it. I had 9 seconds left and the closest person I could give food to spawned near me as I was doing a level 3 flourish to my 4th victim.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For my playthrough, I think it was in the low 300's before I got it:

The brunet girl in the shorts by the pool.

Then running to the girl that walks by her garage directly across the Cul-de-sac.

The guy trimming the tree in the yard over.

The lady in the back patio enclosure.

The guy cleaning the pool at the start.

I had to do a literal 360. God I hate this game so much, but one of most difficult missions is behind me.:woop:

It took 55.40s to do. I was booking it trying to get to that last guy and not surprise him. I got close to getting the mission 3 times and I always surprise the last guy somehow.

• 3 months later...