Online Reveal + Gameplay August 15

iBuzz7S

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free Mode is the only mode I liked because you could just fuck around with friends but regardless, looking forward to it.

Never really played or liked GTA online. Will keep an eye on this, but overall I'm not too bothered. Did a few free-roam games with friends and they were ok, so my guess it'll be a lot more fun in V.

All about the single-player for me though.

Carving this on the walls of my house. GTA IV free roam was the best.

Can't wait for this, gonna be interesting to see how they could possibly make GTA 4's free roam better than it was already.

What did I miss with GTA 4's Free Roam? Why was it supposedly so good?

Personally I enjoyed all of the other Game Modes - Deathmatch, TDM, Car Jack City, Mafiya Work, Races & GTA Races.

Free Mode I found boring because there was no Objective and eventually some random person would come along and shoot you when you're unarmed and messing around, making it get old very quickly.

Can't wait for GTAV, only 36 days to go. :woop:

What did I miss with GTA 4's Free Roam? Why was it supposedly so good?

Personally I enjoyed all of the other Game Modes - Deathmatch, TDM, Car Jack City, Mafiya Work, Races & GTA Races.

Free Mode I found boring because there was no Objective and eventually some random person would come along and shoot you when you're unarmed and messing around, making it get old very quickly.

Here's one reason :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-GomrTQ_XY]GTA IV - Swing glitch - YouTube[/ame]

Admittedly I did enjoy races, they were pretty fun especially if you used a fire engine :p

i loved free mode in gta4, and im 100% sure it will be returning for gta5

i also loved co-op missions. well they werent called co op missions, but there was bomb da base and another where you start off at the airport and you have to take a hostage somewhere...

races in gta4 were a bit boring. but if they return in gta5 im sure they will be a lot more fun. there may be plane races, (imagine boeing 747 races!) dirt bike races through the forest, maybe quadbike races across the desert.

cant wait!

Never really played or liked GTA online. Will keep an eye on this, but overall I'm not too bothered. Did a few free-roam games with friends and they were ok, so my guess it'll be a lot more fun in V.

All about the single-player for me though.

Same here, I played the multiplayer in GTAIV maybe 3-4 times before getting bored. I remember how unstable it could be with car flying around.

But to the OP, I can't wait to see what they have planned for the multiplayer in five.

Free Mode is the only mode I liked because you could just fuck around with friends but regardless, looking forward to it.

Ditto. Free Roam is the only "online" aspect I care for. It's always fun to drive around the city with friends and fuck around. I'll still be eager to see how the other game modes play out, but I can't really see myself playing them all that much.

Sweeeetttt!!! Now I just need some friends to play it with...

Feel free to add me, I'm always up for some free roam fun.

Spent so many hundreds of hours in Freeroam on IV, can't wait to see what they're gonna dish out this time. Bring it on!

And here's to hundreds more. :drunk Speaking of, I or you should add you or me on live for when V is released and free roam is open to the world. :woop:

I can't wait to hear the news of MP, just want free roam and will probably check out other modes here and there like I did with RDR. Hopefully you can level up in free roam, also like in RDR.

I hope GTAV is more deep then GTA IV. I hope I can do the activities such as hunting, base jumping, tennis, golf etc. with my friends online. I hope if I customize cars in Single Player, they carry over, OR have customizable cars in MP that save and can be loaded whenever. I really feel the Free Roam in GTAIV was limited, but I still play the hell out of it with my friends, we all hate the SP in IV. I really do hope they make the MP Free Roam more in depth though.