Over Achiever is live!

Creech

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I better get to work on Dance Central, as it's the only music game achievement I'm missing. Man, I used to be a beast at those games! :(

Strategy games are my biggest downfall, so I guess it's time to start playing some and hope I can get pretty decent at them.

GTA IV and CoD3; If anyone is going to be doing these, let me know. I've been planning on doing them for years.

Ahahahaha. Muahahahahaha. TWO BATS! BAR tell him what he's in for. Someone should otherwise I'll just post a Stark Trek slow clap meme.

Noobs in the Guide team are winners really. :drunk

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Q-n-NvHuAi4/TY_uoColFjI/AAAAAAAAAFM/bpp1OuZ8kmU/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-03-27+at+10.10.26+PM.png

So you did go there did you?

Hmm..

I better get to work on Dance Central, as it's the only music game achievement I'm missing. Man, I used to be a beast at those games! :(

Have some water handy for that. And blister pads. I swear, there was nothing left but callouses and future callouses in the balls fo my feet after I was done with that game.

lmao

I have 2 of the hard ones and both were earned this year. The Dark Soul and What are you trying to prove?

Then I have 13 Quirky achievements.

That means I qualify for bronze right? I just want to make sure.... before I go and grab 13 links

Edited by KillerBEA

Ahahahaha. Muahahahahaha. TWO BATS! BAR tell him what he's in for. Someone should otherwise I'll just post a Stark Trek slow clap meme.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Q-n-NvHuAi4/TY_uoColFjI/AAAAAAAAAFM/bpp1OuZ8kmU/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-03-27+at+10.10.26+PM.png

So you did go there did you?

Hmm..

Ehh easy there big fella..

lmao

I have 2 of the hard ones and both were earned this year. The Dark Soul and What are you trying to prove?

Then I have 11 Quirky achievements.

That means I qualify for bronze right? I just want to make sure.... before I go and grab 13 links

Yeah that's right both hard & quirky are accumulative.

This... this is not reassuring. :p

I've made it a goal on TA to complete the 360 version and PC version. So... where's that slow clap? ;)

Fast clap bitch.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

Didn't realise you were going for it on PC too..why don't you join my current PC sessions on TA I've been doing it for the last 3 months!

Edited by Barad

Because you're mean to me!

And because I didn't realise you were doing open sessions. I thought you were privately boosting it. :p

Nah I only made it private so no else joins but seeing as you started playing the game again just last week I will make them open and send you weekly times which hopefully suit you? It will go faster with 3 people too. I've been having issues on my laptop this week otherwise I'd been playing it right now instead of posting on here lol.

Nah I only made it private so no else joins but seeing as you started playing the game again just last week I will make them open and send you weekly times which hopefully suit you? It will go faster with 3 people too. I've been having issues on my laptop this week otherwise I'd been playing it right now instead of posting on here lol.

Cheers, dude! Evenings are always my best times, but I can try to fit in a few day hours, if I'm not at work. :)

If any of you guys plan on boosting CoD3 now just be grateful that the community is most likely dead. Back when I did it we had to contend with regular players and, worse yet, anti-boosters who would quit when we did and follow us around.

But if any of you run into the same problem there is a fairly good way to deal with them: the person on the anti-boosters team should be a medic then coordinate with someone on the other team to find and kill them. Then you revive them and your friend kills him again. Rinse and repeat.

LOL...AKA "The Treatment".

If you guys get a group together I'll re-buy it and finish it off. Im about half way.

"The Treatment" is how I first learned off achievements. For better or worse.

Good luck boosting that 40k. You'll have a blast.

Fun times, but like I said it really depends how fast your internet is you could make between 400-3000 points per flag switch or whatever it was. I still don't see how it all affects the points we get but I know I got shitty end of the stick when I boosted it took me way longer than it could of.

Fun times, but like I said it really depends how fast your internet is you could make between 400-3000 points per flag switch or whatever it was. I still don't see how it all affects the points we get but I know I got shitty end of the stick when I boosted it took me way longer than it could of.

For the most part I was the same. I seemed to be the host almost every game so I was stuck throwing the flags.

Then I remember one game some person not part of the group must have been doing something to cause the game to lag, since we all finished that match with a couple of thousand points each.

I have 24 at the moment, with literally all of them from the wacky achievement list it or whatever it's called :-P. I just wish there was a different CoD on there than CoD3 which has to be the worst one released. CoD 2 would have been much better. Oh well I'm just moaning because I have never played the multiplayer on Cod 3 or completed it on vet. Got the CoD4 one though.

I may just try and get all 50 of the wacky ones.

I remember many frustrating moments with COD2, that is for sure. Not sure I ever touched the MP for COD3. If you decide to try to rank that up, let me know. Might have to make time for it.

Strategy games are my biggest downfall, so I guess it's time to start playing some and hope I can get pretty decent at them.

GTA IV and CoD3; If anyone is going to be doing these, let me know. I've been planning on doing them for years.

LOL...AKA "The Treatment".

If you guys get a group together I'll re-buy it and finish it off. Im about half way.

We should set up a session for this. I got frustrated with one of the levels on Vet but I've never touched the MP.

I don't even care if the games complete as long as I get that achievement for the award :p

Edited by Nozza

We should set up a session for this. I got frustrated with one of the levels on Vet but I've never touched the MP.

I don't even care if the games complete as long as I get that achievement for the award :p

I'll send a FR and pick up the game this weekend. Would love to have 7 other guys to boost this with that I know from the site. When I did it last time I didn't really know anyone and got bored quickly.