Ok, So i beat the final boss...

suarvvve

lol a previous save? The game autosaves as i go along. All i need to get is the "kill 500 vahki" achievement and them im done. I have killed 289 now. I can only get 30 odd in the secret level 3 as its impossible to shoot tbh with top half of my body. :/

max out the black earth dude and use his huge mortar bomb to take out around 50, its not much but it may cut back on some attempts

max out the black earth dude and use his huge mortar bomb to take out around 50, its not much but it may cut back on some attempts

He's right, doing this will make it easy to do without the need of being able to see the top half of your body. Does sound like a horrible glitch though, never heard of it happening before.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yep its happened to me and yes this might be an old thread but it needs to be up there as it's the weirdest thing and it look's like it's part of the game and one finds themselves going for 5,000,000 lego pieces as this half robot only to find it impossible to finish the level off so having to quit after 12 hours of collecting and yes this happened to me ,,,,,, i just rebooted my 360 and it came back as the half thing then i rebooted again and it was whole again ,,,,what a drama,,,,

• 1 year later...

For the glitch part, I'd say clean the disk, then reload everything. I had a similar problem when using Vezon to assemble one of those black creatures; after the whole thing was done, the screen fell away, and I was running around on a giant black landscape lol. Anyway, for the last bonus mission, use Nuparu and his bombs; you only have to kill 55 enemies or so.

• 1 year later...