First review......

JohnnyBoosh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since a Trial game is actually available for once and if you're into the genre, I'd encourage everyone to give it a go. I'm not going to buy it because I have a lot of acvhievements to chase already, not to mention five hardcover games I bought a month ago and haven't even played. When I catch up 'Amy' is something I will be coming back to :)

I've put up with bigger glitches and more annoying puzzles in games from major brands, so i'm not overly critical when it comes to 'Amy'.

From the trial i'm most impressed with the visuals and sound, for the first time in a long time those whispers in the background put me on edge, I made Lana crouch and skulk around for a solid five minutes in fear of a baddie that wasn't even there C:

Resident evil games don't even give me chills anymore they've become so action enthused :p

Terrible. But Hilarious. My roommate watched me play the demo, and we were laughing our butts off at the ridiculous dialogue, those silly moments of praise when Amy pushed a button and it showed her smile or dance, the way the main character seemed to completely ignore everything that gorilla man said to her, and the awesome super stick that dissolves zombies. Sadly, I don't think the game was meant to be funny. I love the survival/horror genre, but this game was bad.

Edit: Also, the gorilla man talks like jar jar binks.

Edited by Smash XL

Terrible. But Hilarious. My roommate watched me play the demo, and we were laughing our butts off at the ridiculous dialogue, those silly moments of praise when Amy pushed a button and it showed her smile or dance, the way the main character seemed to completely ignore everything that gorilla man said to her, and the awesome super stick that dissolves zombies. Sadly, I don't think the game was meant to be funny. I love the survival/horror genre, but this game was bad.

Edit: Also, the gorilla man talks like jar jar binks.

Being funny when not trying is the way most survival horror games are. 90% of them have horrible voice acting. I've played just about every survival horror game out there and for an xbla game ithinks it's pretty good, not like they have a lot of money to drop on voice actors for arcade titles. Of course I have played plenty of AAA title with bad voice acting. This game filled the void I needed to hold me over until March waiting forSilent Hill Downpour. And HD collection.