Looking for online matches?

Hey, I'm looking to just hop in someone's world and have a look around, maybe get some ideas for my own and maybe every so often re-join to see how it's progressing, you can do the same with mine if you want (sorry but it won't be trusted players, don't want to risk it and I like making things on my own :p)

Currently working on filling an est. 160 x 25 block submarine's interior.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill play with anyone as long as you have a mic and your mature. We can play whatever, I've got a creative world or we can start a new one. Hmu GT-Snitler

EDIT-Just started a new creative world, making a city. There are plots of land and you can claim one and build whatever inside it.

Edited by Snitler

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the game and looking for other players. I have played before and willing to do some survival. Just really looking for some people to play with be it creative, survival or whatever. Send me out a message and FR.

GT: SuperLadenPwr

Edited by Faeline

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for random people who want to play some Minecraft for fun and/or achievements. I'm not that much into it yet, so I have to learn, but like I said, it's also just for the funz. Gamertag = Papersharps, add me if you'd like. Oh, and I'm from the Netherlands if you're worrying about timezones.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I started this ''little'' project and then quite quickly realised it isn't so little at all.

I am recreating the whole Majoras Mask world in Minecraft, but I'm starting to realise I need help.

So far I haven't really made a dent in this huge project but for the most part I've spent say 40 minutes on it, just planning out a little; and I also completed the ''starting area'' and the clock tower itself. I've also started the town but that is still a work in progress.

So I ask you this, if you would at all be interested in building, please either message me on here, reply to this thread or message me on xbox.

I'm looking for confident builders who have a good idea of the majoras mask world.

http://http//operationrainfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Majoras-Mask.jpg

I can also update this thread with more information if requested.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for reliable people to join me on my world. Its a creative map, and have spent the last 2 weeks building my city. Although the seed is 3 months old. I currently have a shop, small guard house outside castle gates, along with what will be a bar/pub. Past all that is a guard tower/barracks, and a marketplace. Further on, I have a residency area and a hotel, both of which are Wip. Through my castle gate/towers, I am working on my castle area, which is getting pretty big now. Also, I have started the castle walls to keep out the riff raff.

What I am looking for:

Over 18 only.

Mature

Mix user, although not essential, but preferred.

Good humour

Somone with ideas and vision, along with the ability to carry out builds.

Being good at decorative builds aside from buildings.

Note, that you don't need to meet all the above criteria, but more the better. The only one I ask you meet is the age. As for time zones, I don't care if you're from Outer Mongolia. I play random times, depending on daughters sleep pattern. Hope to see some of you on my world shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to do whatever, survival or creative. I have a couple of moderately impressive structures and am looking to just mess around on my map or whoevers. Message or friend me if interested. Right now I'm working on a large cathedral on creative. I have a lot of the interior done but could use some help on the exterior.

Edited by RenegadeFlanker

• 1 month later...

After my last community build last year on Survival, which the Creative update ruined, I have finally decided to get a new map on the go.

All I ask, is that you are ok with it being on creative, and can bring some ideas to the table. My last map ended up with 18 people contributing to what ended up being pretty good.

What I want at first, is a town area for homes if you wish to have one. Then after that, build what you see fit, or help others with their builds. I might not use a mic if my daughter needs attention.

Message me for more details if you want. Location and time zones are irrelevant. Look forward to hearing from you.