Complete Animal List.

cHRiSCOe

There are 26 species. The animals required for the "Unnatural Selection" achievement are as follows.

-Armadillos-Mexico

-Bears-Tall Trees/Cochinay

-Beavers-The River above Blackwater

-Bighorn-The great plains all the way up into Tall Trees and Cochinay

-Boars- North of Hennigans Steed where the 3 train tracks meet

-Bobcats- Same as boars

-Buffalo- Great Plains

-Chickens- Every farm

-Cougars- Same as boars

-Cows- Every farm

-Coyote- Mexico

-Crows- Everywhere

-Deer- Everywhere

-Dogs- Every farm

-Ducks- Rio del Toro

-Eagles- Cochinay to Hennigans Steed

-Elk- Tall Trees to Cochinay

-Foxes- Same as boars

-Goats- Almost every farm

-Hawks- Everywhere

-Domesticated Horses- Kill your horse

-Wild Horses- Everywhere

-Owls- Everywhere at Night

-Rabbits- Great Plains

-Raccoons- Everywhere at night

-Seagulls- Blackwater

-Skunks- Same as boars

-Snakes- Everywhere

-Songbirds- Everywhere

-Vultures- Everywhere

-Wolves- Same as boars

Edited by cHRiSCOe
Locations

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought bull's were available as well, but if that's the case then is it actually possible find a wild horse online? If so I need the Wild Horse and the Buffalo online to get the achievement. If it's not possible then I'll just do it in single player.

All this time I've been looking for bats, shooting everything at night time flying around. I guess I've been hallucinating, the owls wings look pointed and I'm hearing screeching noises... uh, what a relief.

Anyone know where seaguls are? Obviously somewhere by the sea but I'd like a confirmed location. Or should I just go to the border between Mexico and the US?

And there is definitely something missing from this list, because I just got the owl and duck feathers and I have everything else, including bucks which wasn't listed.

The term "Buck" means MALE DEER, which was listed. There is nothing missing from this list to get the "Unnatural Selection" achievement.

wow how many posts are we gonna have about the fucking animals?! the list is in the ach. guide and various other threads......... anyways carry on!

Yeah my computer would not search for some reason when I tried seeing if this was up or not. I didn't know there was a "xbox360achievement" police that patrols this forum, LOL.

All this time I've been looking for bats, shooting everything at night time flying around. I guess I've been hallucinating, the owls wings look pointed and I'm hearing screeching noises... uh, what a relief.

Anyone know where seaguls are? Obviously somewhere by the sea but I'd like a confirmed location. Or should I just go to the border between Mexico and the US?

Head to Blackwater sometime during the day. You will see MANY seagulls!

Can you get the wild horse online?

Yes, you can pretty much do anything that you could in single player online. I'm pretty sure they will not combine though. Just like you need to get 500 kills with your weapons in either online play or single player.