executive order veteran infinite enemies?

I ended up using this video for Executive Order

And this one for SOG

Worked for me but still took a few attempts though

http://wikigameguides.com/Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops/Guides/Veteran_Difficulty_Video_Walkthrough

Thank you Tomcat. That makes it a lot more helpful. Although I made it through Executive Order, SOG was really winding me up so I gave up on it. I may have to do the whole lot on Veteran again though as I started the game on Recruit as I wanted the thundergun easter egg in Numbers

where abouts is the checkpoint in the locker room because i've managed to get in there twice in 4 hours but always get blown away by a room full of guys. This section is soooo hard, I have no flashes no grenades although once every ten times a guy drops an ak47 with noob tube attached.

You have to go through the room on the right before you go into the locker room. The checkpoint (for me) set up just before the locker room. My kids came running in when I yelled "YES!!" for getting to that part

so this is just becoming a mission-by-mission help thread lol. im on the mission "numbers" now. has anyone beaten it while going for the double trouble achievement on veteran? its pretty hard and i want to know if i should just do it on a clean up run on recruit

I did the double trouble on recruit. I felt it was easier going for achievements like that on recruit.

so this is just becoming a mission-by-mission help thread lol. im on the mission "numbers" now. has anyone beaten it while going for the double trouble achievement on veteran? its pretty hard and i want to know if i should just do it on a clean up run on recruit

I got this on Veteran, it was damn hard. Although I had more trouble at the part where you slide down onto the table, get a bit stunned then have only one pistol. I haven't played much after I finally got past that part.

• 1 month later...
Level 6 'numbers' gave me a few problems but other than that nothing much else at the minute

The only part on Numbers that really gave me problems on Veteran was right at the end when you have to grab the pistol and shoot the enemies. That bit really wound me up. I got through it by sliding to the left as far as I could, that way it stopped one of the enemies from seeing you

This part is hilarious. Teammates don't follow, AI has auto headshot/magic-1-shot-kills-bullits and just when you think it is safe, the enemy spawns right beside you.

There are numerous completely useless checkpoints before, why not make one near the 3rd intel?

Way to get team mates to follow is to not take the short cut. If you leap the tables they will stay put. If you go up and round, they will follow. This makes that bit slightly easier. Once I started going that way, it only took me five or six tries to get through.