Complete guide to the side quests for 'Perfectionist'.. choices, choices, choices

How exactly do I lure the bog easy conductor with the sketch, he's the last train I'm missing

first you get oswald to zap to open the platform thingy beside the station, put a tv there, then put a tv or more between the conductor and the station until he has moved enough, not sure of the range on the tv, i use 2 to lure him to the station

I think there are other items to sell as well, but I just got my 20 and this is what they were

clock hand, africa costume, asia costume, flower costume hat, jester costume, manor costume, hooks coat, hooks hat, hooks hook, hooks rapier, pearl of wisdom, snowglobe, toy race car, soda cap, stodivarious violin, tedworth's bear, trick forge gear, tube part, ice cream, and fiddle

I have a couple of questions regarding some of the quests.

I've taken all the pictures for encyclopedia wastelandica but the quest isn't counted as finished or given me the pin. Is there somebody I need to talk to or something?

and for clarabelles costumes, where do i make the 5 spatter costumes for her?

Edit- found out that you have to buy the spatter costumes at mad hatter, still haven't figured out the wastelandica problem

Edit 2- figured it out, you have to blow up the statue in front of adelles shop and then you can go in and talk to her

Edited by LegitLostLegend

I have a couple of questions regarding some of the quests.

I've taken all the pictures for encyclopedia wastelandica but the quest isn't counted as finished or given me the pin. Is there somebody I need to talk to or something?

and for clarabelles costumes, where do i make the 5 spatter costumes for her?

Edit- found out that you have to buy the spatter costumes at mad hatter, still haven't figured out the wastelandica problem

Edit 2- figured it out, you have to blow up the statue in front of adelles shop and then you can go in and talk to her

Hi! Seeing as you have gotten all of the encyclopedia wastelandica photos, I seem to be missing one during episode 2 - I only have 2/3 for the first section and cannot figure out which one I have missed? Is it missable through the storyline maybe?

Hi! Seeing as you have gotten all of the encyclopedia wastelandica photos, I seem to be missing one during episode 2 - I only have 2/3 for the first section and cannot figure out which one I have missed? Is it missable through the storyline maybe?

If you mean in Blot Alley, no, they should all be reachable. There's one by Club 13 that's kind of hidden behind a wall that needs to be thinned from on top of an awning, one up by the ruined thinner fountain (that one drove me nuts trying to get to until I figure out i could stand on top of a planter), and one that's on a large awning on a corner building.

Does anybody know where Moody & Rigger go to complete the quest? I turned in all the pictures to Rigger Greene and then I cant find them to get the pins?

Did you get a reward from one of them? I don't think you can finish both sides of the quest - it's either Moody or Rigger. I did the Moody side, gave him all the photos, and got a pin as a reward when I gave him the last one.

• 7 months later...