Blood Money - screen issues

surreal_82

I've got the current release for blood money, and don't have the old component cables hence I can't actually play due to the hz the game runs at, does this problem still occur with the hd release copy or will it play without needing to mess about wih different cables and the xbox settings?

So they haven't even done a damn thing to the game, what a fucking cop out. Was going to get this but that is just plain lazy.

Why would they do anything? It's ALREADY an Xbox 360 release title.

The obvious point of this release is Silent Assassin and Contracts

Borrow the cables of a friend, you don't need them forever, you literally need to have it plugged in once, change it to 60HZ and then you can go back to HDMi

Why would they do anything? It's ALREADY an Xbox 360 release title.

The obvious point of this release is Silent Assassin and Contracts

Borrow the cables of a friend, you don't need them forever, you literally need to have it plugged in once, change it to 60HZ and then you can go back to HDMi

well, the least they could've done is offer a simpler solution. lot's of people will scratch their heads when they see the error.

well, the least they could've done is offer a simpler solution. lot's of people will scratch their heads when they see the error.

I'm definitely not saying they couldnt have done something to fix the solution

But did you really expect them to when the game is already on the 360?

Seemed pretty obvious that they would just reprint those discs with the HD Collection art on them