Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok pretty much all wrapped up now. I have my 1000 and everything I've written I can confirm to be true. If anyone thinks I should add anything else, please tell me!

So, just to clarify (because I don't want to waste a bunch of time), you've actually completed only 15-20 on last stand on all maps? I just want to make sure you can completely confirm that it works before I try it.

Yeh Im not that retarded m8. Ive been through all five zones without being seen on my main still no achievement.

some people have been having problems having to do it splitscreen. idk if u need to have a profile for the account thats doing everything or maybe somehow u got spotted some cheap ass way

did u put it on realistic? lol

Yeh m8 doing it on realistic, splitscreen with a second controller/account, well not once has my main account ever left the dark up until ive cleared a zone. As well as that not once has the white marker which indicates you've been spotted ever shown up on the screen so I don't know, maybe its similar to that realistic glitch in campaign where some people get it no problems and others can't.

Yeh m8 doing it on realistic, splitscreen with a second controller/account, well not once has my main account ever left the dark up until ive cleared a zone. As well as that not once has the white marker which indicates you've been spotted ever shown up on the screen so I don't know, maybe its similar to that realistic glitch in campaign where some people get it no problems and others can't.

If you think it's glitched try copying it to a memory card or USB Device and deleting your cache and file from the hard drive. Now move it back over and try agian. I have done it myself on split-screen to get the achievement, controlling my alternate account. The alternate account was a silver account. I also helped EliteShadowMan get his, by running through and killing everything while he hid. So it can be done online and off. It may be a glitched or something, have you tried it on a level you haven't completed?

So, just to clarify (because I don't want to waste a bunch of time), you've actually completed only 15-20 on last stand on all maps? I just want to make sure you can completely confirm that it works before I try it.

Yep, like EliteShadowMan said, we have both obtained the achievement by starting at wave 15 and finishing at 20 on realistic. The achievement description is for completing all maps on realistic. If you notice, the Last Man Standing achievement specifies "survive all enemy waves of any map". Seems they did that on purpose!

Well i believe this guide deserves a sticky,Tyger posted many videos/strategies on how to get certain achieves and they were very helpful and helped the community,so it should be fair. :)

I really appreciate you saying that!

If it means anything, for the two ending achievements where you choose whether or not you want to kill Tom Reed, you can actually pause the game when one of the chievos pop up for the one you first chose, and load up the last checkpoint, and get the other one. Saves time doing it on rookie again.

If it means anything, for the two ending achievements where you choose whether or not you want to kill Tom Reed, you can actually pause the game when one of the chievos pop up for the one you first chose, and load up the last checkpoint, and get the other one. Saves time doing it on rookie again.

I tried pausing it and it wasn't letting me, where exacty were you pausing it for it to work?

I tried pausing it and it wasn't letting me, where exacty were you pausing it for it to work?

When you have made your choice with Tom Reed as soon as the achievement pops up press start, reload checkpoint and all you have to do is mark the other splinter cells again then make the opposite choice :)

ow and if it helps me and my brother can confirms this works since we both have are own copies of the game :p

Edited by Malak101

Ive gotten a lot of positive feedback on my way of doing Cat & Mouse. Maybe you'd be interested in using it instead, but its your choice. I PM'd you, but you didnt get back to me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdWl5J_T9x8]YouTube- Splinter Cell: Conviction - Cat & Mouse Challenge - Boost (Easy Way) - Updated Version[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2ihrqIZ-2I][/ame]

Edited by Maka

Oh, I hit the guide when the achievement popped up, and when I went back the cut scene had paused and the start menu came up. So yah, maybe hitting the guide will help?

I'm also having the same problem as IGzxManiiac, pretty much exactly the same. It's kinda frustrating... are you allowed to retry at any point?

Here's a seemingly obvious question, Did your second controller character ever die... i.e. did you have to retry a section? If so, then it doesn't count...

I did it on the printing press level with two controllers.

Ive gotten a lot of positive feedback on my way of doing Cat & Mouse. Maybe you'd be interested in using it instead, but its your choice. I PM'd you, but you didnt get back to me.

Are you sure I didn't? I thought I responded. I posted your way on the challenge guide, and people have been using it.

So me and my boosting partner have played through 4 missions on Realistic on Last Stand and he got the complete one map straight away but I didn't.

Do we have to play through 20 rounds for me to get it?

This unlocked randomly for me as well. You should play with your partner to get Last Man Standing on Russian Embassy 1 and you'll get it anyways. That's where it unlocked for me. I did waves 15-20 then 1-10 and it unlocked. So though I didn't get it doing waves 15-20 I got it in the middle of a 1-20.

Oh, I hit the guide when the achievement popped up, and when I went back the cut scene had paused and the start menu came up. So yah, maybe hitting the guide will help?

I'm also having the same problem as IGzxManiiac, pretty much exactly the same. It's kinda frustrating... are you allowed to retry at any point?

Well Last Man Standing you cannot retry and must do waves 1-20. For just beating all levels on realistic for Last Stand, just play 15-20 (You can retry as much as you want!)

I'll throw that info in the guide as an alternative. I think it may be the guide button, because I spammed the start button right as the achievement unlocked and it wouldn't let me! But maybe my achievement showed up later than yours did. Is your version the PAL version?

Tyger made a guide? YAY!

His achievement guide and challenge guides should be stickied....

Thanks! :)

Are you sure I didn't? I thought I responded. I posted your way on the challenge guide, and people have been using it.

You never sent me a message back. The last PM I recieved (just checked) was over a month ago.

You may have thought you responded, but it must have not sent.

Thanks though ;)

Edited by Maka