Achievement list

DividedbyN1ght

50 hours should be easily obtainable especially if you can sit idle for some time or just through plain playing the game. Looking at the steam achievements the 100k barrels has been unlocked by 9.1% of players and seeing as the steam community aren't as obsessive over achievements as us 360 players it should also come through playing the game. In fact I would guess by looking at those achievements most will come naturally.

• 4 weeks later...

having probs with the Visit all 60 taverns..ive gone into everyone i have on the map by just highlighting and pressing "Y" then choosing the tavern and by going into the town fully and then going to the tavern but no pop..

theres also a couple of typos on the actual achievemnts

1st ARRR!chievement : Fist time on sea ... either its a typo or there be things happening on my Ships i dont want to see...

• 2 weeks later...
having probs with the Visit all 60 taverns..ive gone into everyone i have on the map by just highlighting and pressing "Y" then choosing the tavern and by going into the town fully and then going to the tavern but no pop..

theres also a couple of typos on the actual achievemnts

1st ARRR!chievement : Fist time on sea ... either its a typo or there be things happening on my Ships i dont want to see...

Yeah,I struggled awell, there are 5 towns that I hadn't found, they are on the top and bottom right of the map, some what of the beaten track, I'm sure you have found them all by now but try this I you havent