100% Completion!

Gorilla

yea, tomikichi wear straw hats, always give up an item when you kill them (careful -- a few of them activate the item when they drop it), and carry a sword. only 1 per level, every level.

to get every achievement you have to complete each mission on each difficulty and also earn a ninja 5 on each difficulty. you can't just play through hard and get easy and normal, too.

tomikichi, on the other hand, only need to be killed once per level. so, if you kill him on easy, you don't have to kill him on normal or hard.

• 3 weeks later...

finished the game. 1000 points. i'm a big fan of the tenchu series and i think they did a really half-ass job with the game. playing the same story 3rd time, even with the cool ninja skills i'd unlocked was boring. co-op achievements would've been cool. playing the story on hard 1 time and unlocking everything would've been fine too. the game feels like they were trying to make a buck off fans of Tenchu and people that thought "cool! a ninja game". it doesn't suck completely because it's tenchu, and i like tenchu, but it didn't feel like a huge improvement over the ps2 or xbox versions. graphically or gameplay wise. at first i was pissed this game got bad reviews, but tecmo really did a bad job w it so it deserves it.

finished the game. 1000 points. i'm a big fan of the tenchu series and i think they did a really half-ass job with the game. playing the same story 3rd time, even with the cool ninja skills i'd unlocked was boring. co-op achievements would've been cool. playing the story on hard 1 time and unlocking everything would've been fine too. the game feels like they were trying to make a buck off fans of Tenchu and people that thought "cool! a ninja game". it doesn't suck completely because it's tenchu, and i like tenchu, but it didn't feel like a huge improvement over the ps2 or xbox versions. graphically or gameplay wise. at first i was pissed this game got bad reviews, but tecmo really did a bad job w it so it deserves it.

Must admit i only brought Tenchu because i thought wow a ninja game thats cool, i had never evan heard of Tenchu but i think its brilliant tho. I completed it on easy killed other 40 of the dudes you need to kill for the achievement but now i really cant be botherd to play the game on normal and hard its stupid haveing to do the same levels another 100 times. I just dont bother now and play co-op alot more fun

You can play each level on all three difficulties so you don't have to go back and do it again on your 2nd or 3rd pass. It still gets a little boring, but it's much easiler this way since the level is fresh in your memory and you know where all the enemies are.

tip: if you want to play that stupid story 3x, the first thing you should buy is the skill that makes your footsteps silent and the other one that makes you harder to see. spend the $ to max them out since they're way more effective at max level and it will make tenchu life a lot easier and you can play the levels faster.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...