Grand Theft Auto V Wishlist.

The S N U G Z

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO FLYING RATS = PIGEONS, multiplayer achievements on GTA4 were also ridic...my decision to buy this game will depend on the achievements.

Yeah thats dumb. Games first,achivements 2nd.

Ontopic

No MP (Won't happen)

The ability to use gas pumps and that cars and motor bikes CAN run outta gas.

Why ? I don't know I've always wanted this feature.

I hope they keep everything fun from IV,I bet they will. (I loved the hanging out with friends, Using the CP,watching TV,the cell phone)

I hope you can buy new stuff and not just clothes but also ''the latest phone'' and TV,and

I Pod,cars,boats,bicycles,street bikes,motor cycles.

As someone said that you can go to malls and shop.

I hope that you have something like an in game I Pod and can put in the head phones any time you wanted and listen to music from the radio stations. (Like a ''download'' feature of your favorite music from the radio stations) I'd love to be walking down the street on a shooting rampage listening to metal music. ;)

I hope the collectibles are reasonable. Those pigeons are keeping me from my attempt to 100% IV,still havent done the stunt jumps. I hate collectibles so much.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO FLYING RATS = PIGEONS, multiplayer achievements on GTA4 were also ridic...my decision to buy this game will depend on the achievements.

That's your loss. This game will be off the charts. I bought Gears of War 3 and I knew all about Seriously 3.0, but I didn't give a shit. It's just a virtual number, and sometimes I wish it didn't exist because of people not buying it because of achievements/Gamerscore. Going to put a solid 500+ hours into this game, not achievement hunting for the most of it.

-Bicycles and tandem bikes

-More aircrafts

-Maybe bring the bears from Red Dead into GTA

-Other animals, maybe some cats and dogs to run over and feel bad about a minute later

-Better clothes customization (especially in multiplayer..)

-New melee weapons

This game just has so many possibilities...

Honestly I know the story will be brilliant, the map huge and the music awesome, all I really hope for is:

- Animal encounters similar to Red Dead Redemption, I cant imagine anything as big as a cougar but maybe a bear or Sasquatch if they want to throw an Easter egg our way ;). Just simply cats, dogs, you know stuff you expect to see.

- Hijacking trains. I loved doing this in San andreas, don't ask me why I just found it amusing, I would love for this to be included and if the game has MP then I can truly bring my friends into the mix.

That's your loss. This game will be off the charts. I bought Gears of War 3 and I knew all about Seriously 3.0, but I didn't give a shit. It's just a virtual number, and sometimes I wish it didn't exist because of people not buying it because of achievements/Gamerscore. Going to put a solid 500+ hours into this game, not achievement hunting for the most of it.

Exactley same here. I will never even attempt Seriosley 3.0. My wishlist...

Ipod type device were you can listen to your favorite music from the radio stations,obviousley you could use the in game computers to download them onto the Ipod.

The ability to buy new electronics like the latest TV,and Videio games and console.

Saandreas had viedio games,this would be amazing in GTA V,wouldnt care if they were simple beat em up type games. True GTA IV had the classic ''Connect the colors'' type Arcade game known as ''QuBD'' but I didnt really like it. I loved the arcade games in Bully and Saandreas,and Saandreas had a game console in CJ's house.

To buy more better looking clothes. IV didnt have too many clothes I liked.

More reasonable collectibles,and MP achivements.

Home Burgleries side mission. I loved this in Saandreas.

I hope that Air Hockey comes back that was introduced in The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Tony,but I want it majorly overhauled,I didnt like the physics,sorry thats just me.

Thats pretty much it.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

Interesting bit from the Guardian's article regarding multiplayer

"What we don't know about is multiplayer. The publisher is promising something very special, very different – but we're likely to see some similarities with GTA IV and Max Payne, with narrative and sandbox elements combining. Interestingly, when you bring up the character selection wheel in the bottom right corner of the screen, there's an icon for each of the lead characters, but also a fourth for multiplayer – so does that mean we'll be able to slip seamlessly from campaigns into competitive or co-op tasks? Will there be some interplay between the modes, as we have seen in titles like Dark Souls?"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/may/02/gta-5-preview-grand-theft-auto

Interesting bit from the Guardian's article regarding multiplayer

"What we don't know about is multiplayer. The publisher is promising something very special, very different – but we're likely to see some similarities with GTA IV and Max Payne, with narrative and sandbox elements combining. Interestingly, when you bring up the character selection wheel in the bottom right corner of the screen, there's an icon for each of the lead characters, but also a fourth for multiplayer – so does that mean we'll be able to slip seamlessly from campaigns into competitive or co-op tasks? Will there be some interplay between the modes, as we have seen in titles like Dark Souls?"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/may/02/gta-5-preview-grand-theft-auto

Very nice, thanks for sharing. Would love if it was like that, simple and easy. No more damn cell phone to go into MP.