Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont u guys see that the best way to boost on this is to simply play the game properly, none of these achievements are particularly easy to boost and would probably be more time consuming to do in a boost party. I've decided to pretty much ignore the achievemnets on this game and just play it to have fun, im sure most of them will simply come in time

EDIT:

I am looking for 3 other talented players to do insane camapigne with, PM here or send a message on xbox live.

Edited by pined5551

i am looking for someone to do the weapons achievements and also some others like hat trick i only need 1 person because they can be done with only 2 players. i am online a lot and my timezone is gmt+1(belgium) this is how we will find each other: i make a server and you look for the match, and if you get connected to an other server, just disconnect and try again

add me if you are interested, my gamertag is NeXusCoRe 117

i am looking for someone to do the weapons achievements and also some others like hat trick i only need 1 person because they can be done with only 2 players. i am online a lot and my timezone is gmt+1(belgium) this is how we will find each other: i make a server and you look for the match, and if you get connected to an other server, just disconnect and try again

add me if you are interested, my gamertag is NeXusCoRe 117

Its far quicker to do it against novice bots on rising sun in private player matches, trust me. You can get the full 10 awards for a gun in about 30 minutes, it'll take far longer boosting one on one (and its much more fun)

EDIT: I think the only one that is quicker to boost is the "big game hunter" one - 15 kills with the avril in 10 matches (can be a person killed not just a person in a vehicle)

Edited by pined5551