Getting to Flying ace.

x blinxz

i found it Much faster if you play pigskins. iv seen level 100s

that got 27k exp and have about 19 hours total play time.

i currently have 20 hours and im lvl 93.

Stick to pigskins its way faster if your good at the game.

Edit:

instead of trying to win,go straight to the turret.

iv gotten 70 kills and like 1-4 deaths. i would get 700 points in one game.

Edited by x blinxz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Told this method by another player but works really well.

1. First off you need the DLC for the game

2. Select the mode Turret Defence

3. First off you must not take both turrets one must be left as natural, else the count down will start and the match will end very quickly.

4. Pick the turret both player will use, remember to only take the one.

5. Then have one player fly into the turret and as soon as they fly into it have them press Y and fly out again.

6. The other player now flys into it and does the same, rinse and repeat for 10 minutes till the match ends.

Each time time you take a turret you get +10 points, if you do this right you should get between 400 - 600 points a games. To make flying in and out a little easy I suggest you use the woodstock helicopter as you can stop it with the LB button and make 180 turns on the spot.

Told this method by another player but works really well.

1. First off you need the DLC for the game

2. Select the mode Turret Defence

3. First off you must not take both turrets one must be left as natural, else the count down will start and the match will end very quickly.

4. Pick the turret both player will use, remember to only take the one.

5. Then have one player fly into the turret and as soon as they fly into it have them press Y and fly out again.

6. The other player now flys into it and does the same, rinse and repeat for 10 minutes till the match ends.

Each time time you take a turret you get +10 points, if you do this right you should get between 400 - 600 points a games. To make flying in and out a little easy I suggest you use the woodstock helicopter as you can stop it with the LB button and make 180 turns on the spot.

I'm not pointing out the amount of points this way can award. Though it is Really annoying. For everybody.

Best thing is to do this on a private match with your friends imho.

• 2 weeks later...

Take the new DLC and play Wild Woodstock. So few people play this game that a party of 3 people starts the game. Then just take turns of two people grabbing one Woodstock each and the other guy killing them with the whirlybird-turret mode. Racks up points quick.

EDIT: Also, you don't earn XP for private matches. Has to be public.

Edited by Nei Debrusc