Opinions so far

diazt350

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game is freak in ridiculous. Haven't seen this much crazy since Bayonetta. Definitely gonna be picking this one up. No way I'm passing up a chance to get an artistic and unique game like this. Be nice to get away from all the damn military shooters.

I know right ? This game is just fantastic and crazy :D if kingdoms of amular demo dissapoints then this is day one for sure ! Cant wait to see what other bosses there are . Hopefully the game isnt too short thats my only concern so far

after playing the demo... I'm deleting this from my gamefly queue. it's just a huge sequence of quicktime events. the art style is awesome, and the over the top ridiculousness of the action is great, but the actual gameplay... eh. if they made this into an anime I'd watch it religiously.

When I first played this I did think it was mostly qte sequences but the sheer madness and epicness won me over. Plus I felt awesome whupping ass (even though I was just mashin the right buttons.)

Fighting one boss, some soldiers attack and you fight them like you would any other game so hopefully there's norm combat too!

I couldn't believe it, this game is ridiculous. It's like they tried to make it be so serious and "grand" in scope, it turns out being laughable. Asura must be the retarded child of Kratos and an asian hog.

Before I tried this demo, I used "pants-on-head retarded" as an expression for something beyond terrible, I shall use "Asura retarded" from now on.

I could not refrain myself from laughing all the way through the demo, it looks that silly.

I wanted to buy this day 1, but I think I'll probably be getting it when it's 10 bucks for teh ultimate *DOOOOOOOHHHHH Y Y B A A X X X <- LS RS->* LOLZ. (and 1k GS)

Wasn't really expecting too much before the demo. Played the demo. I noticed that the boss battles didn't have too much actual game play, but as for being actually entertained, this more than fit the bill. The bosses aren't hard, but I don't think this game is intended to be hard. Not "hard" like Dark Souls cheapness or "hard" like Bayonetta's chaos management.

I pay to be entertained, not endlessly eat up time, though sometimes that happens (Tales of Vesperia, Skyrim, etc). With the over saturation of modern war/post apocalyptic/RPG FPS games out there, I'm really looking forward to this; it's a nice break from "samey" stuff, over and over again.

I expect this game to get flak for the QTEs, though. People tend to hate them based on their existence alone. After all, Resident Evil 4 was filled to the fucking brim with pointless and anti-climactic QTEs, but it's the only game people tend to call it a masterpiece despite a quarter of the game revolving around mashing a button and pressing another at predefined time so you could avoid hearing Leon's death orgasm. I don't mind QTEs if I get a decent show.

Yeah, I'll be getting this.

I've played the demo a few days ago and it wasn't too bad. It relied a lot on quick time events and a story that I wasn't able to follow, but maybe there's more to the game than just this? I don't know about buying it especially since I have other purchases planned, but maybe I'll consider this one in the end if it has a lot of gameplay value or gets discounted.

If only the KoA demo was this much fun! :D

If only the KoA demo worked! :p. Mine kept skipping dialogue, lagging then froze 10 minutes into the free time.

The devs of this game said that each episode would be like an episode of anime, that's what they're going for and I enjoyed it. It's like a cross between God of War and Heavy Rain.