Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey so we got a group of us boosting for the online achievements tonight at 10:30pm Pacific Time.

Yes:

FreasianEOF

SarcasticJoker

O R iii O N

SnakeCharmr

IN YO FACE 86

Maybe:

itachi423

DCollarLive

HwangSungKyung

We will be winning by the order on this list then rotating. I'll be adding ppl to the list as the msg, or post on here.

Edited by FreasianEOF

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I just got this game (I know I'm a little late with the whole Naruto game thing, and actually I just recently finished/caught up watching Naruto anime series and figured let me try the games). I'm looking to boost the MP for Exam for all possible characters. I'll be on all day and night, and will probably be on tomorrow as well with this game, but after that I'm probably just going to send it back to GF with a low gamerscore. Message me/ Add me Gt: THE SKR3WDr1V3R

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for anyone to boost the online achievements.

I can boost any day of the week, but only at 9pm Pacific time. ( Which I believe is GMT+8).

GT: Fatalis Fafnir

Be sure to include Naruto boost in your message so i know whats its for.

:)

Still looking for boosters as of 8/28/12

Edited by Fatalis Fafnir

• 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine and I need to finish this one. I must warn you my fighting skills are poor so you will have to go easy on me. Send me a message (mentioning this game would help) when it would be good to boost - I guess we will need 3 people or so to pull it off?

Edited by Sahryx

Sadly, all the DLC for this game has been delisted from the Xbox Market Place. That means no japanese voices or downloadable characters and no 1075/1075 achievements.

The only way to get the rest of the points from dlc is if you know someone who had previously downloaded the dlc, transfer to a usb stick, install on said console, then have them sign on to activate the dlc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sadly, all the DLC for this game has been delisted from the Xbox Market Place. That means no japanese voices or downloadable characters and no 1075/1075 achievements.

The only way to get the rest of the points from dlc is if you know someone who had previously downloaded the dlc, transfer to a usb stick, install on said console, then have them sign on to activate the dlc.

It's impossible anyways, the other DLC is glitched. Only Shikamaru works, the other DLC has glitched achievements. So if anyone has those achievements, they hacked.

Yes, anyways...I need to boost these achievements (from the regular 1000/1000, no DLC). Just putting my name here in case you need someone, also joining/creating TA sessions for this.

GT: TVthePunisher.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...