Easy 1000G

iLoveCuetes

• 1 month later...
Guest ScottyB0532
Easy 1000g? I really can't buy games just to up my Gamerscore. :|

Try game fly for a month then you have it for 2 days and you can get another game

• 3 weeks later...
i just finished the story of mafia 2, really enjoyed it so now i want another mob/mafia sort of game.

is it actually fun or just easy achievments?

both, its quite entertaining feeling like the boss with all the power you have

if you played scarface ever, its a motive like that :)

(with less drugs)

I've taken 1000G on it twise and it only taken about 1-2 days, i finished it with 1000G's in two days, and now i'm going to do it again on this new profile, any gamescore addict shoud buy it, easy achivements!

I was wondering if you could help me with how to guard my property on this game

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Easy 1000 yes, but I was sad when I finished it as its an ACE game!! Would defo recommend to anyone.

Agreed! I picked this one up because I had played the first game one the Wii. I just wrapped it up today in just over 15 hrs and I'm eager to start it over just to get more out of it. Damn fine game, and probably the first retail title I'll 100%

• 1 month later...
Agreed! I picked this one up because I had played the first game one the Wii. I just wrapped it up today in just over 15 hrs and I'm eager to start it over just to get more out of it. Damn fine game, and probably the first retail title I'll 100%

So my question here:

SHOULD I play The Godfather I first before playing this game or what?

I bought both games as a part of gamestop's buy 2 get 1 free deal thing so I got both games.

From looking at the guides, it looks like that Godfather 2 is a lot faster to achieve 1000 G compared to Godfather 1.

As of storyline, does it matter or should I start 1 first before 2?

I agree on someone's comment about finishing Mafia II and wanting to play another gangster/mafia-type like game(s). =]

• 2 weeks later...
I've taken 1000G on it twise and it only taken about 1-2 days, i finished it with 1000G's in two days, and now i'm going to do it again on this new profile, any gamescore addict shoud buy it, easy achivements!

Wow really that short.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This game was bad imho the achievements were easy but the levels were way to dark at night I could not see a lot of things and missed quite a lot of guns.

After a while when your team is strong you never go on missions to protect your stuff so it got really repetitive for me.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I saw the other post saying the online was shut down and it didn't affect achievements, I just want to clarify in the middle of 2013 that this is still the case.

Last thing I want to do is put in a game that has un-achievables.

in the same boat so I am doing some research lol

• 2 months later...
I saw the other post saying the online was shut down and it didn't affect achievements, I just want to clarify in the middle of 2013 that this is still the case.

Last thing I want to do is put in a game that has un-achievables.

I just got 1000 in this game today, and I earned all the achievements but:

MobFace

Getting Made

25 Massacred

In the last two days. None of the three above achievements have any online component I'm aware of, so you're good to go.