Official Card Trading Thread

I need Basa, N'Dri, Fanchore, matsui or Bonnart from Le Mans. only team in France i dont have. if any1 has these players. Le Mans is probably the hardest team since they have only 13 players to choose from.

Im done with Germany. Italy i have 5 more, Spain 6 more, and england 4 more teams. I'm almost there :woop:. and if any1 wants to sell me cheap gold balls. i need 11 more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

WOW wish i had found this thread before i spent 20,000+ credits looking for my last Racing player. Anyways guys i have 1 last ball left to get, im about to go through the checklist and find out which one it is.

Currently i have 27,000 credits

In my trade pile is

A. Nesta

T.Henry x2

F. Lampard

S. Eto'o x6

Christiano Rinaldo X2

M.Essien

Fernando Torres x2

W. Rooney x 2

Adriano

Juninho

Kaka

Rare Newcastle Kit

Rare Osashuna Kit

Rare Sevilla Kit

Several gold all players training cards as well and around 6 gold balls that i have already collected. Obviously some of this stuff will have sold by the time you read this, but once i get my last ball, im more than happy to share any of it as everyone on my ultimate team is all 99s in stats.

WOW wish i had found this thread before i spent 20,000+ credits looking for my last Racing player. Anyways guys i have 1 last ball left to get, im about to go through the checklist and find out which one it is.

Currently i have 27,000 credits

In my trade pile is

A. Nesta

T.Henry x2

F. Lampard

S. Eto'o x6

Christiano Rinaldo X2

M.Essien

Fernando Torres x2

W. Rooney x 2

Adriano

Juninho

Kaka

Rare Newcastle Kit

Rare Osashuna Kit

Rare Sevilla Kit

Several gold all players training cards as well and around 6 gold balls that i have already collected. Obviously some of this stuff will have sold by the time you read this, but once i get my last ball, im more than happy to share any of it as everyone on my ultimate team is all 99s in stats.

Yeh if possible would I be able to buy a few of those cards just send me a message if so that would be great because I need some gd players

Ok guys! i finally got it finished. A bunch of the stuff i did have for sale has sold, so i dont have as many good cards now. I do have 49,000 credits though :)

Im happy to gift some of it to whoever needs it, here is how we do it. Anyone who needs money, first make sure you have a gold card that you no longer need. A gold fitness or contract extension is the best. Then you post it for 4,900 credits (not 5000 in case someone has actually posted one for 5000) and message me, and i buy it. I just tested it the other way, by putting up a S. eto'o card for 400 credits, but someone grabbed it within 3 minutes of me putting it up, so it will be hard to actually give you cards.

Just send me a message to my XBL account if you want to set something up. Im in the US though so it will be harder to catch each other.

Also here is a wonderful tip, and part of the reason i was able to get so many credits. As someone posted in another thread, you can switch teams and still get the win (if you arent using your ultimate team) but you will not get any credits. I found a better way.

I created a bunch of shitty players and put them on Chelsea (for me its the first team to come up) then i created a bunch of great players and put them on fulham (default away for me.) Make sure that your default difficulty is World Class. Now start a match with no controllers assigned, leaving them both in the middle.

When the game is almost over, select Fulham as your team, it will say achievements will be disabled, but they arent, and since you never selected a team at the beginning, you will also still get credits :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, i have Owen Hargreaves who i don't need and i would be willing to sell him if i get any good offers. He has an overall rating of 81 and is a great boost to anybody's team.

Please email me for offers and i will get back a.s.a.p.

email: [email protected]

p.s. i am looking for sheffield united's badge as i need for a full page in my collectors album.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...