x360a Community Cooperative Gaming

Creech

Welcome to the x360a Community Cooperative Gaming forum!

This forum will be used to pick a game of the week for x360a members to play together cooperatively. Note this is not a boosting session with a focus on achievements, but more a cooperative adventure to have fun and interact with other members of x360a. If achievements happen along the way, awesome! However, that is not the primary purpose.

After a game is selected, there will be a thread where members can announce their intention to join in along with some times throughout the week for us to aim for. Staff will join in as we can, and I would like to figure out some nice shiny badges to go along with participating in these events.

All of this is subject to change over time as we try different approaches and gather feedback from the community.

Grif Edit:

The focus has changed recently to include more than just Co-Op. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to hearing from our membership in the future. For more info and to give more feedback, click the following link:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=498817

Edited by Grifter Reborn
Update June 24, 2013

Purple Hooter I believe is who suggested this.

Well, then props to Purple Hooter. I do have one concern though: Isn't this stepping over the "Ambassador Gaming Nights" thing a bit? Sure, this is a full community thing, but one of the perks of being an Ambassador would to be able to play in their game nights. Or did I get the purpose wrong?

Well, then props to Purple Hooter. I do have one concern though: Isn't this stepping over the "Ambassador Gaming Nights" thing a bit? Sure, this is a full community thing, but one of the perks of being an Ambassador would to be able to play in their game nights. Or did I get the purpose wrong?

The ambassador ones are going to be a bit more structured I think, and are also restricted to members of the ambassador program.

This is going to be a bit more casual.

With a different game every week, as long as you nominate yours then I am sure it will happen. I own over 300 titles, and I bet we still will pick ones that I don't own now and then. You don't have to play every week. :)

Yea true, I'm glad you came up with this idea creech would like to meet some x360a members outside of the forums and onto the gaming world of xbox live.

Creech you are like the greatest thing thats ever happened to this website..

That my attempt at being a kiss-ass, but we all know it is true

I am a big fan of Call of Duty, I realize a lot of people on here do not like it, but a lot of my real life friends do not play CoD anymore and its never as much fun my myself. So I would like to play with some people I would know around here on Black Ops 2 or something. :)

Could some enterprising soul throw together a list of how many people can fit into a co-op session for each of these titles?

I know BP is 8, Halo I think is 4. RDR is pretty high up there if I recall, 16 or so.

Not sure if you're talking about full lobbies, or per team. So, I'll include both. I can give it a looksie.

Red Dead Redemption: 16 players

Battlefield 3: 2 players

Black Ops 1 & 2: 4 players (Zombies)

Modern Warfare 2, & 3: (Spec Ops)

Burnout: Paradise: 8 players

Borderlands 1 & 2: 4 players

Edited by Yunder

Remember this is co-op gaming...Not sure that a COD deathmatch lobby is what I would consider co-op. I know there are some co-op modes in COD, but I don't remember them supporting 18 players.

Burnout Paradise is definitely 8, though.

Then I shall change it to 4 and 2 for Zombies and Spec Ops.

The ambassador ones are going to be a bit more structured I think, and are also restricted to members of the ambassador program.

This is going to be a bit more casual.

Just a FYI, but we've been using ambassador sessions (so far) to recruit more people to the site and into the program as well. So not strictly for ambassadors. ;)

In any case, more gaming with site members is better IMO. I look forward to some opportunities to play with people from our community. :)

Thanks man, much appreciated! :woop: