A good place to boost experience before the final boss (Tested on Hard)

In the Marshlands, after talking to Aya, there will be a lake that has infinite respawning enemies, as long as you stay close to the sides. These enemies are Moss Glutton, Blue Drogo Warrior, and Mantifish.

I used a team of Capell, Aya, Eugene, and Edward, starting with Capell as my main at level 52. At the current moment, I just refill my team with White berry potions and black berry potions, so that Eugene can heal, and Aya and Edward can use their specials, and I leave my game on idle, peering toward sit every now and then to check my MP levels.

I am currently at level 75 after about 45 minutes of barely playing. 23 levels in 45 minutes isn't bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
In the Marshlands, after talking to Aya, there will be a lake that has infinite respawning enemies, as long as you stay close to the sides. These enemies are Moss Glutton, Blue Drogo Warrior, and Mantifish.

I used a team of Capell, Aya, Eugene, and Edward, starting with Capell as my main at level 52. At the current moment, I just refill my team with White berry potions and black berry potions, so that Eugene can heal, and Aya and Edward can use their specials, and I leave my game on idle, peering toward sit every now and then to check my MP levels.

I am currently at level 75 after about 45 minutes of barely playing. 23 levels in 45 minutes isn't bad.

Would it be recommended to do this on Infinity or would it be too risky?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...