It's NOT That BAD!!

Seriously do not even take note of how most reviews are saying this is a bad game, it's not. It's a mixutre of CoD + BF3. If you like FPS I'd definitely pick it up, kinda annoyed with the amount of people stating it's rubbish it's not bad avoid it blah blah. It's not yes the campaign is short lived and it should of been a $50 retail game price not the full $60. But overall I'd say it's not bad, it's fun and if anybody else enjoys the game feel free to hit me up on XBL :).

Smoochy, that's probably your best bet. Wait for it to hit $30 or $40, which will more than likely happen soon. That way, you save money, and it gives you time to receive as many patches as they put out. It isn't terrible - I'm having a blast with the SP, I just hate the MP - but I don't think it was worth the full $60.

It was a fun, new military FPS to tide me over until 'Assassin's Creed 3' in three days.

Seriously do not even take note of how most reviews are saying this is a bad game, it's not. It's a mixutre of CoD + BF3. If you like FPS I'd definitely pick it up, kinda annoyed with the amount of people stating it's rubbish it's not bad avoid it blah blah. It's not yes the campaign is short lived and it should of been a $50 retail game price not the full $60. But overall I'd say it's not bad, it's fun and if anybody else enjoys the game feel free to hit me up on XBL :).

I love this game.In my opinion its better then COD and battlefield, even though it does have some glitches.

Agreed! I'm having a blast with this game and it's not bad, maybe just average. This games reviews though are a good excample of why i NEVER rely on Reviews for my choice in games!

Most reviewers are using dubble standards: short campaign? So did BF 3 and every CoD. Generic characters and forgettable plot? True for 90% of ANY game out there.

As much as I disliked the beta, I'm actually enjoying the multiplayer. The story mode was very boring for me and the plot didn't seem to have much passion behind it for me to want to care about the story or characters.

I rented it though and after I play black ops will then decide which one I would like to buy. But the multiplayer alone if you play it right can be worth your time, so people should give it a try.

I picked this up pre-owned from gamestop with a legit EA code lol that was the best thing about the game IMO. I really enjoyed 2010 MOH story this seems slapped together, and disjointed story wise. graphically frostbite 2 has never looked worse, it's beyond me how a game with smaller and few maps at launch than B3 can have worse textures. Gonna tear through all the SP achievements and return before my 7 days is up.

i loved the beta and i have to agree its totally a medium from BF3 and CoD. i myself have always been into the cod franchise and im just getting into battlefield. but im stoked that MOH found a spot where i dont feel like im totally in a new spot.

^^ This! I haven't played a CoD MP since MW 2 and i don't think i ever will again. BF will always be the only MP game i can play all year round but every now and then i like something diffirent.

MoH fills that void for me, i'm having a lot of fun playing team death match again.

I don't understand the tsunami of BS reviews this game has received.. Makes me wonder about the state of gaming journalism!

MoH Warfighter rocks!! Only thing I could wish for is some more multiplayer modes without respawns. Oh, and Homerun mode should have never happened! Football with guns!?:chair

I picked this up pre-owned from gamestop with a legit EA code lol that was the best thing about the game IMO. I really enjoyed 2010 MOH story this seems slapped together, and disjointed story wise. graphically frostbite 2 has never looked worse, it's beyond me how a game with smaller and few maps at launch than B3 can have worse textures. Gonna tear through all the SP achievements and return before my 7 days is up.

The story may seem disjointed because they are telling it backwards. But it does make sense. Truly a good story I do wonder what events inspired some of the missions. The pirate snipe I can guess but the phillipines I do wonder where that was inspired from.

I have put about 10hrs into the mp and finished the sp on hard mode. I am really enjoying it. The mp has a few issues(TALKING ABOUT U MENU), but overall very enjoyable. There are classes for everybodys game play style. Lots of camping, but name me one popular mp game that there is not. I think the graphics look great. Some of the guns are weak but seemed balanced. Its no 9 out of 10 but better than what people are saying. I do think this is the last MOH we will see tho. I really think this was a trial and error for things to come in battlefield 4,

I think this is a really good game, i'm bored of CoD and I stopped playing Battlefield when rent-a-server ruined it for me and I'm having a lot of fun on the mp, short sp but not too bad and impressive graphics but compared to the last Medal of Honor this is a huge step forward. The previous one was abysmal.

As for bugs and glitches, unless it's a gamebreaker, they're kind of irrelevant since they tend to be patched within a few weeks of release and BF3 was worse for this in my opinion. This game deserves more credit.

The story may seem disjointed because they are telling it backwards. But it does make sense. Truly a good story I do wonder what events inspired some of the missions. The pirate snipe I can guess but the phillipines I do wonder where that was inspired from.

Oh I know I just think the different pieces could have been sewn together better, I dont mind thinking while playing a game. But having to re-think ok wait was this before or after x y z gets annoying. Especially when they re-used the end scene from the last MOH half way through

I thought the campaign was horribly done. The ending (about heroes, fathers, courage, etc.) was so disjointed from the rest of the game. They could've done a better job of making it more emotional to us as players. Then that ending would've been great instead of tacky.

In the previous MoH, for example, that "impossible" mission where you have to hold out until reinforcements come was extremely well done. Gave you a (more) real sense of what troops might feel in real combat -- not knowing when you'll get help, fighting against the odds, holding out as long as you can.

No such moments in this game.

I stopped playing this game.....MoH has lost in imo...just as CoD has since MW1