Achievement Trading Thread

DEG23

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone willing to help me out by hosting a mission for boosting RP by hovering over the end point? I'm not high enough to get the missions myself. Will boost for achievements and medals etc but need to get high enough to boost my own RP. GT Freebird222, send FR / message

If anyone is able to help me get a Tailgater (either by driving around in their own to help one spawn or duplicate one) please let me know by contacting me on Xbox Live (GT: Broughy1322). Thanks :)

Just seen a couple of videos on youtube that say it will spawn randomly at the Golf Club also behind the tennis courts on Vespucci Beach.

One also said thou it has to be on Simeon's wanted list for it to spawn in these two locations. Worth a try next time its on his list

Edit just found one in the Golf Course car pack

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o715/martinhiggins09/0_01_zps5e171fb8.jpg

Edited by HigginsM

Mainly looking to do Numero Uno and Backseat Driver.. I just need to win the rally race, I believe, and I'll be good. Last guy I'd contacted basically sort of flaked out after he'd gotten the achievements, even though I still needed them.. Forgot his name, but I know he probably posts here, I think his profile said he was an "xbox one embassador" or something like that. :confused: meh

GT: Plasmid Blues

I can help with getting any race wins that you need. I most likely just need to win the rally race and win the rally as a side driver.

Probably gonna need three other people for backseat driver..

Just seen a couple of videos on youtube that say it will spawn randomly at the Golf Club also behind the tennis courts on Vespucci Beach.

One also said thou it has to be on Simeon's wanted list for it to spawn in these two locations. Worth a try next time its on his list

Edit just found one in the Golf Course car pack

*snip*

Thanks. Yeah I've actually seen those same YT vids and have been checking there for the past two days with no luck. Can't believe you went and found one straight away haha. Was it on Simeon's list for you when you found it? Lobby on your own, public?