Invincible Assassin!

Dang! I would never send anyone under 90% chance... The idea of losing an assassin lvl 10-14 and then waiting all over again for the next one was something I wanted to avoid (bad Brotherhood leveling experiences, lost too many of them even on 80% missions). So yeah, it took me longer to get those 7 master assassins, but I saved a lot of my nerves and general mental stability. :p

Dang! I would never send anyone under 90% chance... The idea of losing an assassin lvl 10-14 and then waiting all over again for the next one was something I wanted to avoid (bad Brotherhood leveling experiences, lost too many of them even on 80% missions). So yeah, it took me longer to get those 7 master assassins, but I saved a lot of my nerves and general mental stability. :p

Apparently newly recruited assassins don't start from level 1 but from 7-8... good for us XD.

And I agree with the immortality, when I was trying to recruit the 12/12 assassin for the guild challenge, I sent my worst assassin all over the world in suicide missions and he always came back victorious... luckily I saw I could free a slot sending him to protect a mediterrean city :p