Stocks after completion

UndeadGamer

So i know about the infinite money and the playing of stocks during the game. I'm curious if anyone has found a good method for stocks after game completion. I tried investing in Tacobomb and blowing up Cluckin trucks but wasn't really worth the time nor enough return investment from it. Any one have or found good strats for this. Also if i went back to said in game missions could i replay the stock market that way or will it not allow me to bring all my cash with?

So i know about the infinite money and the playing of stocks during the game. I'm curious if anyone has found a good method for stocks after game completion. I tried investing in Tacobomb and blowing up Cluckin trucks but wasn't really worth the time nor enough return investment from it. Any one have or found good strats for this. Also if i went back to said in game missions could i replay the stock market that way or will it not allow me to bring all my cash with?

No, replay makes a save, loads up the mission, then takes you back to the original save but keeps the replayed mission progress (if it's better than the previous try).

So you wouldn't be affecting current stock prices.