Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the most dangerous man on Earth achievement while in story mode,

Not sure if this is how it's supposed to be done, or whether you can do it during free-play, but just make sure your batman and that you get the last hit on the character. To be safe try and get the more larger percentage of hits..

I guess if it's still not working just keep going back onto them specific levels and keep trying, no extras should stop this achievement from working..

And also the stud count is 4 billion your correct Barrthnine, best way to do this is turn all multipliers on, x3840 or something stupid like that.

Im stuck on the "Head's I win, Tails you lose" achievement...Im doing what the guide is telling me, but Two-Face doesnt even target the goons, only the cops. After I kill the cops, all the goons just run away. When i do manage to get a goon cornered i shoot the s**t out of him, but still nothing...help would be appreciated :)

Im stuck on the "Head's I win, Tails you lose" achievement...Im doing what the guide is telling me, but Two-Face doesnt even target the goons, only the cops. After I kill the cops, all the goons just run away. When i do manage to get a goon cornered i shoot the s**t out of him, but still nothing...help would be appreciated :)

You actually can't accomplish this in a single level. You have to kill ten goons in one level, playing the Hero storyline with Two-Face, and then kill ten cops in another level, playing in the Villain storyline as Two-Face.

• 2 weeks later...
How do you get the red brick in the the level "Biplane Blast" (villian flying level)?

Power Brick: There are 5 police helicopters on landing pads that you need to

blow up BEFORE THEY TAKE OFF. The first is in the very first area. The

second is after the fans you mine. The third and fourth are in the first

part of the second area, and the last is in the latter part of the second

area.

From this guide.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I believe that the stud counter maxes out at four billion studs. It always seemed like a pretty random number to me, but I guess it works.

Somewhat off topic, but oftentimes maximum values in computers are just under 4 billion because typically data values are stored as 32 bit values which can be in the range 0 to just a little over 4billion (technically 2^32, or 4,294,967,296).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...