F*** Ezio's DNA!

Eggnogga

This is the last achievement I need. (100% DNA) I've only got a handful of missions left and i'm just randomly going after them. The one i'm currently trying is the "kill the banker from a bench without being detected" mission. So, I make it all the way to the end... sit on the bench, and hold "LB" to call an arrow strike. It kills the banker, and then it says I only have 50% sync. Wtf?! It's happened twice now. I wasn't detected and I was totally hidden when I called the strike.

The mission before that was the infiltrate the castle place w/out being detected. I got all the way to the end twice and got detected, only to have to restart the entire mission over due to this.

Seriously, i'm not that bad at the game, i'm just frustrated by the inconsistencies it has. Sometimes i'm undetected and then other times the guards immediately detect me. Sorry. I'm done venting. Phew.

I was referring to the 'il Principe' achievement. "Receive 100% synch in ACB and full synch in all missions of the Da Vinci Disappearance." I apologize for my poor attitude. I was just frustrated with the game.

Go figure, the very next day I try that 'kill the banker' mission and get 100% synch on my first try. lol. I've had much better luck today. Done with all sequences except for 1, and only need 3 more missions in it. Phew.

Edited by Eggnogga

I was referring to the 'il Principe' achievement. "Receive 100% synch in ACB and full synch in all missions of the Da Vinci Disappearance." I apologize for my poor attitude. I was just frustrated with the game.

Go figure, the very next day I try that 'kill the banker' mission and get 100% synch on my first try. lol. I've had much better luck today. Done with all sequences except for 1, and only need 3 more missions in it. Phew.

Know the feeling about failing, I'm struggling on the under 8 minutes I will replay those.

I was doing the Da Vinci the last memory and I fell on the last section (I angled jump/movement the wrong way), it was do not lose any health square, I was gutted and fuming, oh well another replay.

For the kill the banker from the bench, I think it's requiring you to personally kill him. Technically you're not really killing him if someone else is shooting the arrow, y'know?

He more or less paces in a corner of the party area, passing by at least one bench. Just sit there and wait for him to come close enough. I wish I could remember the exact location (north, west, south, east?) for better detail, but it's been a while.

On the castle one, all I can really offer is patience, and watching. I hate hearing that myself, but all I can offer beyond that is stock up on bullets poison darts, and crossbow bolts. Pick people off from a distance, if you're alone pick pocket a dead body to restock, and don't try to shoot someone while facing them.

It's the mission I probably had the most trouble with. I think I ended up going through and killing every guard along the way just to be sure there were no random eyes that could see me.

• 4 months later...

I had more problems with the tank than the flying machine. Eh still working 8 minute bull crap ones too. Those will kill you. Yeah i watched a youtube video today with Desmond as Ezio, strange and wrong.

Nothing is true,Everything is permitted.

OR

Obedience is nothing if not an Absolute

Which one do you think it was??

• 4 weeks later...

this cheevo is pissing me off too. i didn't read the fine print so i practically threw my controller when i finished my last story-based mission and the achievement didn't pop even though both it and the dlc are 100%...then i saw the missions, templars etc and actually DID throw my controller........

btw how do you find these templar missions?

Seriously yeah the DLC achievement requires you that have the 100% sync for all missions of both the full game and DLC.

oooo0 :confused:

that is kinda cheese, wtf lol? there is a achievement in the DLC that requires you to 100% the retail game? ehhh, is it very good content? i like the story with leonardo in ACII, just started brotherhood but havent run into him yet.

is that DLC like awesome? lol hearing that achievement it adds i dont know, the one thing that has been turning me away from brotherhood is the stupid 100% sync they added in.

"oh no! you fell below 5 squares of health!" dont care keep playing

"you have been detected, full syncra-" dont care keep playing

not to mention half of the time when i do "fail" full sync its a complete rip off. while being ambushed by 10+ baddies i stayed in defensive and 1 by 1 countered every enemy. full sync failed because i mysteriously lost an invisible square of health..

one mission required me to kill only the borgia captain, then ignite the tower. i spent over 15 minutes getting knocked down by asshats throwing rocks at me, biting my tounge. go back, full sync failed... very broken

• 1 month later...

I finished the game with a percentage of 99.01%. There's one Assassination I need to do but it says...

'INSUFFICIENT DATA TO ACCESS LOCATE MEMORY IN WORLD'

I don't know what I have to do to activate it so I can go to one of the pigeon coops and start the mission. I've done everything else. The only things I haven't done is purchased every weapon from shops.

I've just purchased the DLC and there's an achievement for getting that and the title 100%.

What do I have to do to activate the last Assassination Contract?!

EDIT: Don't worry, I've found the last Assassination Contract. You can only start it by going to the Pigeon coop on top of Ezio's Hideout. It's the only coop you can start it from.

Edited by Dombine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I played the entire game getting the 100% syncs as I went along, as I started playing it after the DLC was released. I'd say 20% of the DNA was especially difficult to get 100% on, the rest you just needed to go slightly out of your way. The timed cult dungeon missions were probably the most annoying. That missions where you sneak into the castle for the first time gave me issues with the last 2 guards 4 times - I eventually tossed a smoke bomb at them then assassinated them close-range rather than trying to kill them with throwing knifes, which seemed to always get me caught for some reason. I did the tank mission on my first try without using any glitches, which I count as a blessing based on what I have heard other people go through with that mission.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...