New DLC with achievements

I just saw the news about this on another site. Two years after the game comes out to do this man shit.

Holy crap that's a lot of siggy lololol!

And I hope the achievements are easy. If they are I will go back and play this terrible game otherwise it will stay in the bowels of my game list.

There's also two avatar awards:

DACC Helicopter - Finish Las Vegas levels

DACC Union Jack Hat - Finish London levels

I'm really looking forward to actually unlocking them as they've been on my card for about a month now (they appeared early for some strange reason). The achievements look pretty simple as well. :)

I don't think the original set of achievements let alone the game was easy. To be honest, some of the trials were quite tricky!

Why they're bringing out DLC now for this game is beyond me. Also why is it going to cost us MSP, when the game was free when it was released?! I still need to go back onto this and get the last achievement so I may grab this on its release.

I found getting all the original achievements was anything but easy. Some of the par times were quite tricky and required many tries. These (suggested) achievements, however, look easy. But that could turn out otherwise, so I'll just wait and see.

Also, I see no point complaining about 160 MPS. That's 2€ for crying out loud! The price of a cup of coffee! And from the looks of it, you get a lot of content for that.

Hey, quick question, will this be released on January 2nd US time, or just whenever it's January 2nd for you? It's 11:09pm January 1st right now for me B)

EDIT: Guess not :p Must be out very soon.. but I realised something; do you think the surprise DLC is a hint that Crash course 2 is coming soon too?

Edited by Fiyablayze

Meh. This game was actually fun, and $2-$3 is not asking for a lot. Looking forward to giving it another go.

Hey, quick question, will this be released on January 2nd US time, or just whenever it's January 2nd for you? It's 11:09pm January 1st right now for me B)

EDIT: Guess not :p Must be out very soon.. but I realised something; do you think the surprise DLC is a hint that Crash course 2 is coming soon too?

There's no such thing as "US Time", but you should see it live in anywhere from 2-5 hours from this post.

5-8am EST

2-5am Pacific

I was wondering if the DLC was free. If its not, I'll pass. Kind of stupid to make a free game and then charge for the DLC. Well, it's stupid to me anyway.

That's a pretty common practice, actually. Free-to-play games tend to have items and things you can buy for real money, but the games themselves are free. Happens a lot. Especially on mobile devices and computers.

Not something that happens often on consoles, though.

Tnx, lol. They are also quick and easy, but more different/difficult than their other courses. :3

Also, BTW, don't play the DLC just yet (unless you want to), since the achievements aren't properly updated to the xbox.com servers. It will still show ?/12 when you play the game with the dlc added.

Just wait a while, lol.

Edited by The Stray