Top Shot Elite - Opinions?

PuK3

What does everyone think of this new accessory? I was pumped when I saw it in the store. It looked sweet and I thought it would be alot of fun. It's novelty wore off quickly. The X and Y buttons are awkwardly placed and led to major hand cramps. And the fact that it seemed as though i was always looking through that scope. Yikes. Not what I had hoped for.

Did anyone enjoy their experience with this?

What does everyone think of this new accessory? I was pumped when I saw it in the store. It looked sweet and I thought it would be alot of fun. It's novelty wore off quickly. The X and Y buttons are awkwardly placed and led to major hand cramps. And the fact that it seemed as though i was always looking through that scope. Yikes. Not what I had hoped for.

Did anyone enjoy their experience with this?

On another thought, just to point out. As far as constantly looking through the scope, thats not necessarily true. You could always just turn Huter's Sense back to classic so you dont need the scope to see tracks, etc. Also, if you do decide to use the 'Red' Hunters Sense, you could alway grab a pair of old school 3d glasses, red and blue lens and it works the same :)

• 2 months later...

I really enjoyed using the gun except for the awkward placement of the Y and X buttons. The only problem I had with it was the fact that the scope does not line up with the target onsreen but I think that is due to the fact that I dont have much space in my livingroom. I have been using the gun in Story mode and havent had any issues with it at all. I felt that if I used the controller I wouldnt feel like im getting the full experiance. From reading the posts I now know why hunters sense is the way it is LOL! Should have thought about looking through the scope when it was on lol. I just swicthed it to classic without knowing.