Missing comic

Yep, I did the same thing blrogrl808. Nuts. I'm going to get the last few achievements and then delete my save. Least it's only a short game to blast through.

That's true. Good luck with finishing it the second time through!

I found my last comic in issue 4's boss level. Though it would have been faster if I had just restarted it. I kept playing the same levels over and over thinking I missed it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just happened to me right now. It's so frustrating. :mad:

Did you pick up any comics and then just quit to the artist desk? I did that and wonder if that screwed me.

I've just re-entered a stage, got the comic stack and went back to artist desk and comic stack was showing as collected so atleast you dont have to play-out the current panel for it to save your progress :woop:

Only problem I have with some is knowing which people to take back in to the panels to collect them - there is no way of knowing except through trial and error for some :(

• 2 months later...
At the level selection screen are three signs on the left side above the character faces. The middle one (looks like a comic) lights up once you found the comic on that page.

Nice, I didn't know you could track which ones you had already found.

Boldyno1 wrote a great achievement guide for "Summer Reading" at this site to find all comic books for every panel.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a159490/summer-reading-achievement.htm?showguides=1

Awesome! Nice find.

Ok, so iv got all the comics and there all checked off but no achievement. Does anyone have any ideas please.

the achievement can glitch that it shows you that you have collected all comics but actually are missing one. only thing you can do is going through it again one by one or unless you can remember where you could have missed one.

the achievement can glitch that it shows you that you have collected all comics but actually are missing one. only thing you can do is going through it again one by one or unless you can remember where you could have missed one.

Fantastic, thank you very much. I will try this later on today

:grab