Achievement Guide (750 DLC)

Eternal

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For this you have to make sure that you DO NOT have more than 6 exp in any playlist. On the 7th of any month, start searching in the playlist where you have 6 (or less) exp in and win a match. This will get you up to 7 and net you the achievement
Apparently on the 7th of the month they're bringing out a playlist just for this achievement, so if you have 8 exp or over no need to fear.

i did Legendary with a ghost with 4 people and iron on but i didnt get the achievement anyone know why???

Do it from the start?

Also, the ones that say "Just boost it", maybe some of us don't want to, can't you add some tips, like, use lots of grenades. 1 Grenade plus BR ot the head = Easy kill.

Edited by Sniper Riflez

Never tried it or knew of that. I always hit right in the back. But anyway, I am just saying I hit the guy once in the chest at two different times and it didn't kill him. I think you should put a note underneath the achievement saying "It may matter where you hit them, as some people have said they did not kill the enemy with one hit."

Just an idea.

What's the best mode to play if you're trying to go for the flag achievements to ensure you get a high frequency of Legendary maps? Is it DLC Big Team? Or is better to go for one of the social lists instead (so the team sizes are smaller)?

I only ask as all I've ever played is Slayer + Rumble pit.

Edited by Aphrodite1

What's the best mode to play if you're trying to go for the flag achievements to ensure you get a high frequency of Legendary maps? Is it DLC Big Team? Or is better to go for one of the social lists instead (so the team sizes are smaller)?

I only ask as all I've ever played is Slayer + Rumble pit.

Yeah you'll get it in DLC Big Team.