Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

This is an achievement site. Why would you expect us to act any differently over broken achievements? ;)

Well, It's not the end of the world, just be a bit patient, I was just stating what their priorities are.

Anyway, looks like good news, judging from the moderators response over at WB support :

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/Initiation-DLC-achievement-not-unlocking/m-p/68671#U68671

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can forgive WB for their errors, I mean shit happens, the games working fine for me except these 2 DLC achievements, and the games a stunner, I love it. What bothers me is this is becoming a pattern now with developers, this year alone more than a handful of titles have been thrown out the studio doors when their games aren't even finished or properly tested, it seems most devs have the attitude "We can fix with a patch fuck it, sell it now" This attitude is becoming more common, and it's a disgrace. This is one aspect of online gaming, and connected consoles that pisses me off, if this was 10 years ago, their would be a mass recall of all games and it would send companies bankrupt.

Well, It's not the end of the world, just be a bit patient, I was just stating what their priorities are.

Anyway, looks like good news, judging from the moderators response over at WB support :

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/Initiation-DLC-achievement-not-unlocking/m-p/68671#U68671

So if I'm reading this mod response correctly, they released the content without the achievement flags, which will be added retroactively with Patch 3?

Wow....just wow. I really hope they leave future titles to Rocksteady.

So if I'm reading this mod response correctly, they released the content without the achievement flags, which will be added retroactively with Patch 3?

Wow....just wow. I really hope they leave future titles to Rocksteady.

People also need to understand that WB Montreal - the developer - isn't the only one at fault. Warner Bros Interactive - the publisher - is at fault as well, and even more at fault since it's the publisher who pushed and assigns release dates. They're the same publisher for Rocksteady's games so...

This isn't a testing issue (although the game is full of them) its a publishing issue.

The testers would have the patch this content was intended to work with, we don't!

The issue is that the publishers didn't allow a delay of the content after the patch was delayed.

From a technical side it's a pretty minor issue but as others have pointed it the issue of publishers rushing to put out unfinished content is becoming worse and worse as the years roll on.

This isn't a testing issue (although the game is full of them) its a publishing issue.

The testers would have the patch this content was intended to work with, we don't!

The issue is that the publishers didn't allow a delay of the content after the patch was delayed.

From a technical side it's a pretty minor issue but as others have pointed it the issue of publishers rushing to put out unfinished content is becoming worse and worse as the years roll on.

At least someone understand me :) So when someone says that they'll never buy another WB Montreal game again, just remember that Rocksteady's next title is more than likely to be published by WB Interactive.

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Batman: Arkham Origins / DLC: Initiation Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 1 month later...
Anyone know a good place online to find vids of the original campaigns using Bruce? A few of them are kicking my tail and I can't seem to find any on YT.

I've looked around myself and could not see to find any, both when I completed them and even now. Which ones are you having trouble on? Maybe I can help you if you give me the Campaign with it's three Maps and Modifiers.

Nope.

WB has also said that they have no plans on fixing it, either. Might as well obtain them offline.

Fuck WB. I refuse to buy anything from them ever again if that's now they treat their customers.

You do not make money off of us and THEN decide to fix your game. You actually test your game and then make money off of us.

How many terrible launches did we see this year? Battlefield 4, Total War: Rome II, Batman: Arkham Origins, etc. There needs to be a change. Now.

I've looked around myself and could not see to find any, both when I completed them and even now. Which ones are you having trouble on? Maybe I can help you if you give me the Campaign with it's three Maps and Modifiers.

The Blackest Knight Campaign is the one that is getting me right now.

Maps: Easy Money, Checking Out, Quiet Waters

Mods: Gadget Malfunction, Scattered Weapons, One Hand Tied, Takedown Projectiles

I can't figure out where to use the One Hand Tied mod since all three maps contain a challenge that I think requires you to perform a silent takedown which this mod negates.

Any advice would be welcomed.

The Blackest Knight Campaign is the one that is getting me right now.

Maps: Easy Money, Checking Out, Quiet Waters

Mods: Gadget Malfunction, Scattered Weapons, One Hand Tied, Takedown Projectiles

I can't figure out where to use the One Hand Tied mod since all three maps contain a challenge that I think requires you to perform a silent takedown which this mod negates.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Extreme variants or regular variants? Once I know that, I can tell you EXACTLY what to do, and you'll have no problems getting it done :)

Okay, so Checking Out has a medal for performing a knockout during a silent takedown.

So you can't use it there.

Quiet Waters has a medal for getting a double silent takedown.

So you can't use it there.

Easy Money…

• Venting Anger - Perform a takedown through a vent cover.
  • Blast Zone - Take down an enemy by exploding a weak wall.
  • Hang Time - Perform an inverted takedown from a vantage point.

So you need to use it on this one.

By "it" I mean the "One hand tied" modifier.

Sorry for the lack of description. I thought I could remember the way I did it better but I can't :o

I'm trying to do the campaign with Bruce Wayne. He can't perform inverted takedowns can he?

Wow. I'm retarded. I looked up the information for the regular ones -_-

From what I remember about Bruce's, you don't need a silent takedown on Easy Money.

If you need me to, I will boot the gas up to check, just let me know.