I'd like to play the DLC maps I payed for!

Soulsurfer

Erm, you didn't even say that, I'm not going to waste my time quoting what you said but if you perhaps take more time read back on the comment you made then you would see that that comment could be seen as offensive.

Im done with this im over 30 years old and just love my games not arguing!

No offence was meant to anyone was a bit of fun, you seem like an intelligent guy so hope you can leave it alone also? But if you want to sort it out like 'men' ill give you a 1vs1 on Gears ;) lol

Stay cool.....

I know I didn't say that exactly, but it was the same kind of joke. And if you would take some time to read back on your comment as well, you could see that yours can be equally offensive. Perhaps in the future, if you aren't going to be able to handle this style of joking, you shouldn't start it up with others. I meant no offense either, just having a bit of fun like you, but you're the one who's suddenly getting bent out of shape over it. Relax dude. :p

Im not getting 'bent' out of shape at all :)

Clearly I took it the wrong way, but on the other hand a different smiley would have changed the way I perceived that comment :)

If you ever fancy a match on Gears (horde preferably) feel free to invite/add me :drunk

Take it easy

Yes, I'm well aware it should be spelt 'paid' thanks. Heaven forbid that I make a spelling mistake on an internet forum! I wasn't aware that this was an English grammar teaching forum. You might want to sort out your own grammar first before dishing out lessons though.

"Seriously some of you guys round here need to learn some grammar!"

Oh, so you do know how to spell. So there's no excuse then.

Oh, so you do know how to spell. So there's no excuse then.

Oh look it's the grammar police again :eek: If I were you I would stop posting here, as you just come across as a complete tit. But as you seem to be the grammar authority on this forum, then may I ask as to why your own is so bad? What is your 'excuse'? If you read again through my post which you have quoted, you will see my excuse right there. Perhaps you simply just fail to comprehend what you read though? Jog on...

yeah i havent even touched escalation or depths in versus, gears just needs to make fucking playlists.

tired of playing the same 5 maps circulating in a row, because no one plays ranked anymore to vote on shit

I must have logged around 30 or so hours in versus online now and the only new maps I've seen are Anvil and Escalation. Talk about ridiculous!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...