Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to do the Territorial and Aqua Incognitia and possibly rank boosting after so far we've got

1) SH4UN0FTHEDEAD

2) rng cougar

3) Leinfors

4) TheSolitary 133

5) dxnation

6)

7)

8)

We really only need one more but extras won't hurt. Add me on xbl if you want in my gt is SH4UN0FTHEDEAD 0(zero) instead of O

Anyone who wants to get the 2 DLC map achievements at around 2pm (GMT) saturday 18th Dec let me know and I'll invite you.

GT - DannyEverton

I sent a message to you on XBL but just in case. I'll be online at that time, add me: The13Collector

I sent a message to you on XBL but just in case. I'll be online at that time, add me: The13Collector

I've got 4 now, should be able 2 get a few more in from my recently played, gona try and start in about half an hour or whenever we have enough ppl, message me 4 invite if anyone else wants new map achievements

Me and a mate are going to be Turret boosting to 50 tonight, he is at 49, and I'm at 47. Would go alot quicker and smoother if we had 4 other people to hack with so send me a message if your up for joining us. Will be on from about 8pm English time till whenever we get it done

my GT: is funkymonk89

happy turret hacking!!!

i did'nt realy wana boost this game as u can still find matches online but for the life of me i can't get a game on the 6 dlc so is there anyway to do this or if there is a few people who wana join the same game an veto till we get them message me on xbox live , my tag is paul110582 , an also just to throw it out there i boost alot of other games aswel an are more than happy to help others even if i av already got the achievments

I'm looking to get to rank 50 and play on the Rapture Metro DLC maps, if anyone starts up a party let me know.

add me on xbox i'll be on later am lookin to get the 6 dlc done aswel its a joke u pay for sumthiny an can't play it , they shud av a seperate playlist like gow2 or halo

still lookin to play on 6 dlc an will help out with others , just to add if ur lookin to do this with me u av to add me GT paul110582 as i will not add any1 of this site as i av many times in the past an i ended up just wasting a friend spot as i neva ended up playin with them