Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to help/trade achievements. I will gladly help someone get their achievements in this game before they want to help me if they have less achievements required to finish the game, seeing as I have a LOT of multiplayer achievements left. But I am willing to help regardless.

My GT is Nagol2k. Feel free to message me on here or on Xbox any time regarding these achievements

Edit: GT is Nagol2k. Sorry about the confusion.

Edited by Bloodryin

Looking to help/trade achievements. I will gladly help someone get their achievements in this game before they want to help me if they have less achievements required to finish the game, seeing as I have a LOT of multiplayer achievements left. But I am willing to help regardless.

My GT is Nagol2k. Feel free to message me on here or on Xbox any time regarding these achievements

Edit: GT is Nagol2k. Sorry about the confusion.

Edited by Bloodryin

I'm looking to boost to 100 for veteran gear. I'm a 75 right now. I also need to win one annex match on tyro station to get the achievement for annex now with execution rules. I need about 600 more rounds for Party like its 1999 but I figure that'll just come with getting to 100. I really wanna knock these out they are the last that I have for this game and I would already be done if I hadn't had my rank reset. Message me before a FR. My list is getting full.

GT: l Chief Doja l

• 2 weeks later...