Cramped screen for some puzzles

CeeDog99

F$*#@ level 3-19 and 3-20 were driving me crazy. For some puzzles you'll need to use multitouch, and these 2 levels specifically (I've only gotten to chapter 4 so far) had my fingers pretty much on top of each other and I could barely see what I was doing under them making it pretty tough to complete these puzzles.

As mentioned in the Achievement Guide, there are differences in the WP version from iOS, with most of the puzzles being shrunk to fit the WP screen resolution. Going by some of the videos, looks like they've kicked the difficulty up a notch for us.

I'm playing on a Lumia 900, which has a decent sized screen, can't imagine on the LG Quantum which is one of the smaller screens.

F$*#@ level 3-19 and 3-20 were driving me crazy. For some puzzles you'll need to use multitouch, and these 2 levels specifically (I've only gotten to chapter 4 so far) had my fingers pretty much on top of each other and I could barely see what I was doing under them making it pretty tough to complete these puzzles.

As mentioned in the Achievement Guide, there are differences in the WP version from iOS, with most of the puzzles being shrunk to fit the WP screen resolution. Going by some of the videos, looks like they've kicked the difficulty up a notch for us.

I'm playing on a Lumia 900, which has a decent sized screen, can't imagine on the LG Quantum which is one of the smaller screens.

Yeah I supposed you are right. The WP version levels do seem more designed to screw the player.

In any case, I did find these two levels a little more challenging than others, but not as bad using the multi-touch as you mentioned. I followed some of the techniques in the videos. My method was to lay my phone down on a table and use both my index fingers for the main control, with occassional thumb usage if a crude third touch was needed. I found I was able to be precise like this, and it covers the least amount of the screen. I also have the L900.

Yeah I supposed you are right. The WP version levels do seem more designed to screw the player.

In any case, I did find these two levels a little more challenging than others, but not as bad using the multi-touch as you mentioned. I followed some of the techniques in the videos. My method was to lay my phone down on a table and use both my index fingers for the main control, with occassional thumb usage if a crude third touch was needed. I found I was able to be precise like this, and it covers the least amount of the screen. I also have the L900.

I find myself going back and forth between thumbs and index fingers, not sure if I am any better with one or the other. Definitely used the index fingers on those 2 puzzles, covered too much of the screen when I used thumbs.

I find myself going back and forth between thumbs and index fingers, not sure if I am any better with one or the other. Definitely used the index fingers on those 2 puzzles, covered too much of the screen when I used thumbs.

Yeah after completing the game, I have to say that it is actually not that bad on phone screen (4.3"). Smaller screens I could see an issue maybe.

I ended up using the index fingers for everything basically.

3-20 took me more than 50 times to finish, but no need to use multi-touch, but moving to the endpoint should be quite careful.

3-19, haven't figure out how to collect 3 lights.

The YouTube videos are pretty helpful on many of those early levels (though there are any vid guides from midway in chapter 4 and beyond), but even with the vids those 2 took many many attempts to finish.

The light that gave me the most trouble on 3-19 was the second one. Once i figured out that i wanted to slightly pull it to the right after dragging it to the left so that it spun in a clockwise circle, then i was getting that one pretty easily.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Level 3-19 is driving me crazy. I don't know how to get the light in the upper-right corner. Do you know a way to do this ? I've seen a walkthrough video on iPad but the level is not the same (it's really easier on iOS).

This is the last level I need to get the achievement...

Thanks !

Hi there,

Level 3-19 is driving me crazy. I don't know how to get the light in the upper-right corner. Do you know a way to do this ? I've seen a walkthrough video on iPad but the level is not the same (it's really easier on iOS).

This is the last level I need to get the achievement...

Thanks !

Ok, haven't touched the game in a while and apparently suck at it now, but I managed to get the one in the top right corner by doing the following:

-After you get the bottom light and attach to the center bottom two tendrils

-move over to the right of the screen, attaching the springy tendril, and detaching the center tendril, so you are attached to the bottom most tendril and the springy one on the right side.

-move the bottom one left to right a few times to get yourself bobbing back left to right, then detach the bottom tendril when you start swinging to the right to send yourself flying up and to the right corner to grab the light.

Took me 3 tries to do it, just make sure to catch yourself on the way back.