RUMOR: GTAV is coming to Xbox One

Dirty130

http://gyazo.com/73887f1729cf02ed8fc13dcbe6adc591.png

A Czech Republic gaming site named 'Super Gamer' has listed GTA V for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One revealing a release date for not only PC but Next Gen consoles also.

The release date given by the site is June 13th 2014 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

Edited by Dirty130

Lol. I doubt it. I personally don't see the point; anyone who wanted or was excited for GTA bought it in the first week of release, hence those massive sales figures. I would love a new Western to be confirmed though...

Is the One even out in the Czech Republic yet?

Well the point would be more sales wouldn't it, i'd have thought that would be obvious. A PC port has been in the works for a while and from what I understand it's not exactly a huge leap from PC to the next gen consoles as far as porting goes so why not? It's almost guaranteed to make more than it cost to develop and produce.

Well the point would be more sales wouldn't it, i'd have thought that would be obvious. A PC port has been in the works for a while and from what I understand it's not exactly a huge leap from PC to the next gen consoles as far as porting goes so why not? It's almost guaranteed to make more than it cost to develop and produce.

Yeah I understand that. But they did say it wouldn't be on next gen consoles.

If it is coming out, you can guarantee it will look amazing.

Wait.. Someone complained and had my thread title changed? Haven't you got something better to do than report my harmless threads?

Anyway, I thought the least you could do is spell it like an Australian because an Australian typed it in the first place; Rumour ;)

Besides, I thought this was proof enough of the game's existence, hence me making the thread in the first place. No matter I guess :)

Anyway, I thought the least you could do is spell it like an Australian because an Australian typed it in the first place; Rumour ;)

So that rules out DEG. :p

The publisher has ten new titles in the works for next-gen consoles, Zelnick said. Take-Two said it expects to keep supporting PS3 and Xbox 360 for many years yet, as it only recently stopped selling PS2 games.

Ten 'new' titles. Would a port of GTA V be considered new? :p

So that rules out DEG. :p

It doesn't worry me that a mod changed it or even which mod did it. Just bugs me that some people come to this site with nothing more than trying to piss another member off any way they can. I guess that's just the internet though, full of hipster trolls at every turn..

Pretty much this.

That's pretty much how I'd take it too. Just saw the article and thought I'd share. Personally though, I think GTAV on One/PS4 is inevitable.

I'd certainly give the single player another playthrough if it was released in June on One. Not sure if I'd rank 100 the multiplayer again unless they added stuff that isn't on the 360 release. I could just imagine most of the multiplayer glitches arising again and of course the months that would follow trying to iron out said bugs.

Even if sales were at their peak from the 360 release and they released a One version, all they'd have to do is release a GOTY version after DLC drops.

Wait.. Someone complained and had my thread title changed? Haven't you got something better to do than report my harmless threads?

Besides, I thought this was proof enough of the game's existence, hence me making the thread in the first place. No matter I guess :)

so there is pictures of gta v coming to pc from a site its still a rumor at the end of the day.

I would love this to come to xbox one & it is completely possible.

The thing is Rockstar would & should say it's not coming to next Gen because if they announced it too soon then it would blow a huge dent in the current gen sales.

I can easily see them announcing it around summertime for a October release date just in time for the build up to Christmas.

I hope it's coming to one. I plan on getting a one two years from now. Maybe sooner gta v is the best looking 360 game I've ever seen. On one I could only imagine what it would look like. I wouldn't mind starting at 0% again on one. I'm being serious lol.

• 2 weeks later...