online????

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just wanted to let anyone know working on online achievements for this game...you can of course make your own decision but a guy with the gamer tag "Ares BR 117" will not be able to get any help from me and I wanted to warn you ahead of time so you don't have the same problem I did with him. I have the "Catch Me If You Can" Viral Achievement that this guy desperately wanted. He messaged me 4 times a night while I was busy playing with other people and other games. He basically demanded I stop what I was doing and give him the achievement he wanted. I messaged him back that I would help him but when I wasn't busy with anything else. I told him I could help him on the weekend and was very polite to him. Yesterday he was not online and I helped someone else with the achievement then he logged in suddenly, messaged me 3 times to let him in a game I'd already began then finally got in, got the achievement, stopped our entire game so we had to start over and then sent me a terrible voicemail calling me a f'n b for making him wait so long and told me to go f myself and called me an f'n whore. I just wanted to let you all know how he is so you don't have to put up with the same garbage I did from this ungrateful, selfish jerk! I will help you get them if you need just so you don't have to play with him!